Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Scandipenguin

Our Modern/industrial (& Hopefully Rustic) Scandinavian Nest

Hi Scandipenguin,

That is a very good price. The reason I am asking is because I already have about $3000 worth of purchase from Heritage excluding any fans.

Will you advise me for your Samaire fan, does it have any remote or lighting on it?

It wil be great if you can let me know the exact fan model, :)

Thank you very much.

***I repost my message as I believe you have missed it, hope to hear your reply.***

Hi Scandipenguin,

That is a very good price. The reason I am asking is because I already have about $3000 worth of purchase from Heritage excluding any fans.

Will you advise me for your Samaire fan, does it have any remote or lighting on it?

It wil be great if you can let me know the exact fan model, :)

Thank you very much.

Hi Ken82,

Apologies for the late reply.

Our fan has a remote and no it does not have any lights. Our model is SA565, 56".

Good luck on your purchase!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Scandipenguin, can pm me the quote for your kompac plus top and can share your review on it. Thanks

Hi Shazy!

I will PM you the quote.

Maintenance is quite fuss free if you are not very particular about water stains. Although it can be wiped off, but you do need some effort in scrubbing. Stains occur when you leave water droplets to dry on the surface. So what I find myself doing now is to constantly wipe my table top dry, even during food preparation. :wacko: But it's not really a bother to me. :P Although I do get a bit paranoid when other people are using my kitchen. :lol:

Material wise it is really water proof. Quite scratch resistant as well. But I have done my due diligence of not purposely dragging my kitchen utensils along the kitchen top. However, I have had the top for less than a month, so I can't really comment on what would happen in the long run when water does get in the material along the sides. I have definitely not lit a fire on it so I would not comment on its fire retardant properties, if any. I would always use a cork board to support my hot pots and pans from the fire or oven.

Aesthetics wise I will give it a full score. It gives a warm feeling to the kitchen (if you choose the wooden range) and the material feels really nice. :good: Finishing is nice as well but just pay particular attention to where the silicon is applied. You wouldn't want water to go to places it shouldn't be going. Keep your table top dry and handle with care, it should accompany you for a pretty long way. ;)

But! Keep in mind I'm just using it for less than a month. ;)

• Like 1

hey, how much does your brick wall cost and how long was it? can let me know the price per sq foot and the installation costs if possible thanks :) also how much to hack the half wall thanks!

• Like 1

Hi Ken82,

Apologies for the late reply.

Our fan has a remote and no it does not have any lights. Our model is SA565, 56".

Good luck on your purchase!

Hi Scandipenguin,

Thank you for your kind reply and I appreciate it.

Hope I can have a good deal from Yuki, Heritage (the pretty girl) hahaha.

Cheers!!

Hi scandipenguin,

Like your house so much!! I am another scandi fan.. Do you mind to pm me for the cost of ur Reno and Contractor/ID's contact.

Really not easy to source for ID..

Thanks in advance☺️

Hello all! Long time no talk. We have finally moved into our new pad!

I love my kitchen. So ya, Please see pictures of it AGAIN. :-D

20140907_190022_zps1f38144d.jpg

Hi, where do you get the black 'poster' from?

Thanks!