Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Scandipenguin

Our Modern/industrial (& Hopefully Rustic) Scandinavian Nest

Hello all! Long time no talk. We have finally moved into our new pad!

I love my kitchen. So ya, Please see pictures of it AGAIN. :-D

20140907_190022_zps1f38144d.jpg

Nice wall and kitchen ! I love the subway tiles .. but too bad, my husband didn't like it.

I also used kompactop for my kitchen ... have stayed with it for more than 2 years, cooked everyday and so far so good, no complaint !

But I was thinking to change my kitchen layout .. thought of remove the counter-bar and changed to island style .. still looking for inspiration and ideas.

1362141833-3792218122.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ,

I have a question regarding your toilet light.

Is it water proof? (cos sometimes when we bathe, there is steam)

what bulb did you change to?

thanks!

Guest Zuo Ping Lim

Hi,

May I Know where did you purchase your Living room tiles ? Do you have the code for the tiles ?

Is it tiles or parquet ?

Thanks

Hi pforpeggy!

So sorry for the super late response. Been moving house and don't really have a lot of time to update this blog. I have just shot you a snappy of whats inside my shoe cabinet. It's really basically just shelving.

20140917_211837_zps41738c49.jpg

Hi Scandipenguin

You have put your router inside your shoe cabinet. How is the wireless reception?

Hihi, may i know how's the maintainence of kompactplus kitchen top so far? I am thinking of using it as well but it's not as popular as granite, pretty hard to find practical reviews hehe.

Hi

Wanted to ask how is the kompacplus countertop now that you have used it for some time and likely to have more accurate review for it. Any reviews is greatly appreciated as I am torn with deciding between it and quartz. Not sure if it is as waterproof, heat resistant, scratch proof as it claims to be and there are not much review online from users who have used it for some time.

Thank you very much in advance.