Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
min2

Any Fridge N Washing Machine Recommendations?

Hi, I would like to buy fridge n washing machine, but I can't decide which to buy between samsung n LG... Or any other brand to reccommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

If you are looking for washer, you first need to choose between Top load or front load first, if you looking for top load korean brands there are quite good, if you are looking into front load, you may want to consider European brands eg: Bosch, electrolux, Miele those are the best in town.

As for fridge, its base on size and how you want to store the foods.

TK

I'm using Fisher & Paykel for my fridge. My first F&P fridge passed down from my parents lasted more then 10-yrs. For washer & dryer, I've been using Ariston. My first Ariston lasted for about 8-yrs b4 it died. Even then it spoilt due to maid negligence. She kept on overloading the machine even though I told her umpteen times not to do so. I'm now using a 9kg Ariston front load washer under the Aqualtis range.

I've even shifted the fridge, washer & dryer from my old house, left them in storage for 4 months then brought over to my current unit. All still in great working condition.

hello would you like to buy a second hand samsung 6-7 month old washing machine? i bought it for about $550 willing to let it go for $300.
As im moving to a new place and they have built in washing machine.
i also have a Oven + microwave if ur interested.