Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oggi_sg

Ordering Furniture From Bangkok (Oggi-Living)

Hi all,

I will be ordering furniture from Bangkok and will be using a 20ft container. I am looking for people who will be interested to 'mass order' together.

The target date to arrive in Singapore is 1st week to 2nd week of december.

There are two ways to join the 'mass order'

1) This is website of the shop I will be ordering for. If you like anything, please email me and I will get back to you with the price.

http://www.oggi-living.com/

2) You can order from other shops but get them to deliver to my designated address. We will divide the shipping cost accordingly.

Hope to hear from you guys soon! I will furnish this thread with more details as the questions come along.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello there, yep the furniture looks good but like what the rest has mentioned, need to know the dimensions and materials used. Would be good if we can figure out the approximate cost with shipping factored in for each item!

For a start, I like the Pupil sofa, the Monket storage shelf, the Loof tv console and the Huff coffee table.

Hi, I am interested.

Hope that this post is still valid.

I had been to their furniture exhibition at BITEC Thailand a couple of months ago.

Have to admit that their prices are on the higher side.

Any chances for lower prices if we mass order together?

Thanks!