Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Maruku

Which Washing Machine To Get?

i know what not to get. don't get samsung. my samsung washer dryer broke down twice in 4 years. even the outsourced samsung technicians who came to fix my washer dryer told me not to buy samsung. they said it looks nice only. :) the second technician even advised the next time the machine breaks down, just get a new one. don't repair anymore cause it's not worth it cost-wise.

the problem is that the samsung washer dryer has no filter. dryers must have a filter to collect lint from clothes otherwise they will overheat and break down fast.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello would you like to buy a second hand samsung 6-7 month old washing machine? i bought it for about $550 willing to let it go for $300.
As im moving to a new place and they have built in washing machine.
i also have a Oven + microwave if ur interested.

Hi All,

If you guys are looking at Front load washer, the best choice think will still be European brands e.g.: Electrolux, Bosch, Miele that don't have fancy feature direct drive or inverter, but i'm pretty sure with more then 50 years of laundry business market, there are always targeting at Energy, Water, and performance class A or above, and that what we buy a washer for right?

TK