Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Virteye

Recommended Good And Reasonably Cheap Plumbing Service

Hi, today I had my sitting bowl toilet replace. Very satisfied with the service. The boss friendly and not calculative. Quoted me less than others by 20 to 80 dollars. The staffs were polite and friendly. Reach on time or rather 30 mins earlier after they checked my availability. Replace a few old parts and also provide a better offset/pan connector FREE OF CHARGE, which may costed at least 10. They are careful doing the work and install the new bowl nicely. Cleaned the area also. So, I am impressed with the job and think they deserved a praise. Hope others will benefit from my comment here. I get the contact from one of the previous thread which recommended Mr. Lim, 98352247. Learnt from the staff that he owns Luxury Bath n Light shop in Balestier. Doing plumbing and renovation , Siang Choon. Thanks. Cheers. Sincerely, Sean

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, today I had my sitting bowl toilet replace. Very satisfied with the service. The boss friendly and not calculative. Quoted me less than others by 20 to 80 dollars. The staffs were polite and friendly. Reach on time or rather 30 mins earlier after they checked my availability. Replace a few old parts and also provide a better offset/pan connector FREE OF CHARGE, which may costed at least 10. They are careful doing the work and install the new bowl nicely. Cleaned the area also. So, I am impressed with the job and think they deserved a praise. Hope others will benefit from my comment here. I get the contact from one of the previous thread which recommended Mr. Lim, 98352247. Learnt from the staff that he owns Luxury Bath n Light shop in Balestier. Doing plumbing and renovation , Siang Choon. Thanks. Cheers. Sincerely, Sean

How much is the sitting toilet bowl? Total, how much you paid? Can show the picture of it? Thanks.