Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dilemma87

Our First Journey (5Rm Bto)

Guest YingLing Eng

hi. did you do the designing yourself? i am also contemplating to have a bay window, but not sure if this will make my master bedroom even smaller :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have decided to put our master toilet picture, the only thing we add on is the storage , glass panel and huge mirror.

20140621_125539.jpg

Edited by dilemma87

We decided to have solar film for all the rooms. The reason is to reduce the heat in the home. For the kitchen, we add 2 layers, one is the solar film and frost layer to have privacy in the kitchen.

20140621_125635.jpg

20140621_125610.jpg

Edited by dilemma87

Next is the window grille. Since there are 2 lazy people staying in the house, we want something that is easy to clean and doesnt take up much of our time. Since my husband is the one cleaning the window he insist on getting something super easy to clean, & we come across invisible grille. Its not really invisible, you can still see the line but from far hardly. Your view is definitely preserved.

20140705_152440.jpg
closer look at the grille

20140705_152519.jpg

from a distance and of course the bright sunlight
20140705_152538.jpg

you see the small silver screw, they even paint over it to make it look neater and nicer. love their service, if interested you can search for le home window grille, his name is edwin.

Note: As it is a fixed grille, we didnt put it in the service balcony. The reason is if there is anything wrong with the aircon fan it's gonna be difficult to service as we have to cut the wire & install new one.

Hi Dilemma87,

Your house is looking good, hows the workmanship and pricing of your contractor? Do you mind share his contact? Thanks in advance

Hi Dilemma87,

Your house is looking good, hows the workmanship and pricing of your contractor? Do you mind share his contact? Thanks in advance

PM