Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dilemma87

Our First Journey (5Rm Bto)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Next is the window grille. Since there are 2 lazy people staying in the house, we want something that is easy to clean and doesnt take up much of our time. Since my husband is the one cleaning the window he insist on getting something super easy to clean, & we come across invisible grille. Its not really invisible, you can still see the line but from far hardly. Your view is definitely preserved.

20140705_152440.jpg

closer look at the grille

20140705_152519.jpg

from a distance and of course the bright sunlight20140705_152538.jpg

you see the small silver screw, they even paint over it to make it look neater and nicer. love their service, if interested you can search for le home window grille, his name is edwin.

Note: As it is a fixed grille, we didnt put it in the service balcony. The reason is if there is anything wrong with the aircon fan it's gonna be difficult to service as we have to cut the wire & install new one.

Is this a separate quote directly from the vendor or does this come in your Reno quote? How much does it cost for your house?

Is this a separate quote directly from the vendor or does this come in your Reno quote? How much does it cost for your house?

This is a separate quote, my flooring, wardrobe, blinds and grille.

Hi, I have a bay window with storage too, would like to check with you if your contractor advise any weight limit for the seating area?

Cos underneath is hollow (storage), so I supposed cannot sit too many ppl (eg, more than 4 ppl)? I'm worry that during house warming.. many ppl confirm sit there.. lol...

Hi Riverwalk neighbour... Love how ur hse is coming together... Can you PM me too, ur contractor details & ur detailed quotes..? Thanks..

Hi, I have a bay window with storage too, would like to check with you if your contractor advise any weight limit for the seating area?

Cos underneath is hollow (storage), so I supposed cannot sit too many ppl (eg, more than 4 ppl)? I'm worry that during house warming.. many ppl confirm sit there.. lol...

Hi, my bay window can seat up to max 4 people. Because its hollow, it not advisable that you stand or jump. But normal seating is fine :)

Hi u mind sharing with me ur contractor's contact. Thanks

anyway how much u got per sqf for ur evorich herf flooring?

PM. mine is $5.95 my hubby managed to haggle extra 5 cents.