Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
curtismoon

Delphin Dp S8 Vacuum Cleaner (Made In Germany) With 6.5 Years Warranty To Go

Delphin DP S8 Vacuum Cleaner (Made in Germany) with 6.5 years manufacturer warranty to go

Bought in Nov 2012 at $3,638 with receipt. Apparently, this is the new model with carbon fiber hence it's lighter than the older models and stronger suction power. Comes with 8 years manufacturer warranty. So about 6.5 years to go (and additional 7 years servicing warranty according to the invoice). Comes with complete accessories, boxes as well as the steamer comes together as a free gift. Hardly use, as new condition.

Please bid here or PM me your offer. only reasonable bid will be entertained. Self-collect at Sembawang only. Thanks.

For more information - New model DP S8 -Stay Allergy Free

Edited by curtismoon

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Mine life time warranty on motor.

Delphin, the most fantastic vacuum I ever encountered. Other conventional vacuum cleaners their color when compare.

It really sucks away dust/bacteria/particles/smell from floor, bed sheet, air ambient ...... vacuum pack bag as well.

Why let go?

Underutilized. Hence better to let go to someone who will need this more. I'm not sure about the lifetime warranty. I have a warranty card with 8years warranty from Proair.

Any of your friend interested in this? Can let go at good price.

Underutilized. Hence better to let go to someone who will need this more. I'm not sure about the lifetime warranty. I have a warranty card with 8years warranty from Proair.

Any of your friend interested in this? Can let go at good price.

When tell friends about the price, they :jawdrop:8|:no:

Sometime in 2010, earlier version than your. I love german-design product. Always 'oversized' than stated specs. Materials used very tokong - can last extreme temperature variation - a very careful, intended, tested product. It deserves the price premium.

I stand on top of the cleaner while motor work. .....

A good investment to memory, you'll never regret.

I don't use at all time, perhaps once in 3 months. You know like keeping a good armed forces for a country......seem expensive...when need comes...you'll never regret.

I am keen..I have seen the demo and is impressed. May I ask what price are you looking at? I saw one at gumtree too..