Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
apricot

Where To Get Abstract Paintings?

Hi,

I would like to get some large abstract paintings at reasonable price for my flat (not exceeding $500 each). Does anyone know where I can get them from ? Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I only like abstract paintings coz the are easy to match any deco/theme.

Was contemplating painting or posters at first. But I notice that at show flats, high end restaurants or hotel lobbies, designers are opting for metal wall art, instead of painting. Metal wall art really have the 'pop out' effect, compared to painting.

Been searching everywhere in Singapore for wall art. The only place in Singapore is at Molecule at Great World City. But their metal wall art is expensive, at least$2,000!
Then I chanced upon a seller who carry these much more affordable ones. Got 2 from her. Very happy. You can see the piece at Gumtree or her facebook page.

http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff-for-Sale-Home-Furnishing-Household-Decoration-Paintings-Decorations-Modern-Designer-Metal-Wall-Art-Abstract-W0QQAdIdZ605447983

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Designer-Art-and-Sculptures/584752514975838?ref=profile

Edited by Lin

May not be abstract, but I got my paintings directly from this painter call Leonid Afremov. His paintings are very reasonably priced for those deal of the day, less than US$150 for one including shipping from Mexico. He only paints when he receive your order.

I have 6 paintings from him, including one super big one at one at 72" x 48" which I hang in my living room, for less than US$200.

I'll try and search for my thread previously and bump it up.

Try <link removed>

They sell art deco wall clocks. You can remove the clocks and it becomes a wall art.

They have up to 1000 designs to choose from. Prices are very reasonable too (starting from $45 to $125) plus FREE SHIPPING!

I saw a couple of abstract art under their abstract art gallery: <link removed>

They do customization too.

A3947-1-2-3.jpg

Z3382-1-2-3.jpg

Z3984-1-2-3.jpg

ConceptN1906.jpg

Edited by leyenda

perhaps you can consider metal wall sculpture - it's 3D, not 2D like canvas painting. It has more texture and reflective properties.

Have a look at the one at my house :

I put these abstract birds on my balcony :

Mirrors can be both functional and decorative. You won't believe they can this beautiful :

Edited by iwannadecorate

Hi all, you can also get abstract oil paintings from www.artpalais.com. Their mission is to bring quality, affordable oil paintings to homes and commercial spaces in Singapore. Check it out !