Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarkWingZ

Construction Of Our Little Estimo's Nest

Hey great reno! Can see most of the items you considered were also what we have considered! Same feature wall too! Same concept mah~ Are your lights taobao? Looks familiar leh... HAHA. good luck on your reno!

Hi Scandipenguin, yup~ most of the lighting i got it from Taobao (much cheaper than local or neighbour country) However, a few down side from getting from taobao is that the light spoil very easily, i have already replace 4-5 light (within 2 weeks) not sure is i am unlucky or the quality is like that..... :( but i bought second batch of lighting, price is still lower den getting it first hand in local =x

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm at 332c.. Haha.. I didn't know about it until the sales person told me... And i thought it is just another sales trick...

Hi Foomeng3, i have PM u the detail

I squeeze the contractor to the max for the total sqft. As they charge additional 10% on top of actual site measurement which they say is for wastage (but i dun see any wastage during my installation. haiz~ Cost us nearly 5k for 3 bedroom, living/passageway and kitchen :wacko:

Hey Raydon, which blk r u from? mine is 332A =D

yUp~ manage to squeeze for group buy rate. Initially the sale man nv offer the rate until i told him there is a group buy for our project den he act act say oh ya ya~ they(sale man) really know how to act, try to get higher commission.

Due to the bad quality of hdb tiles...we decided to overlay our floor with vinyl tiles

We'd tried several ways to clean, mop, rub the floor for few times, but still the stain never go off.

I can see stains of our footprints everywhere.

5kmy.jpg

Tadah~ flooring material delivered one day before installation.

We go for evorich HERF easy maintenance flooring.

total area plus wastage is about 800sqm for overlaying 3 bedrooms, passage way and kitchen.

bg87t.jpg

acii.jpg

x6ygu.jpg

lr9c.jpgdp74.jpg

HiHi, nice flooring you have, Can share how much does your Evorich cost psf for the group buy?

Thanks!! Is skirting necessary?? I thought is provided by HDB already ..

That's what i was quoted.. But i didn't take up the offer.. Skirting not really necessary for vinyl..

Hello dark wings, I too purchased the same tv as you! Lol! got both 46"&55" respectively.. Have yet to rec n install them thou... :P n I like the corner pandant lamp in your living area... V nice! Tried looking in sg, but din see any.. Maybe I din try hard enuff.. Aha

I'm at 332c.. Haha.. I didn't know about it until the sales person told me... And i thought it is just another sales trick...

Hi raydon, which floor are you at? I'm also at 332c

After confirming the layout, we told our ID we wanted Scandinavia style and he came out with the 3D drawing. This is how it look like.

The drawing is so much different from what we thought it might be...

In the end we did not follow the id drawing and did our own design

9xpo.jpg

se3e.jpg

5iyx.jpg

7qkq.jpg

oznk.jpg

hey, looking forward to see your completed house! anyway can PM me your ID details?

hey, looking forward to see your completed house! anyway can PM me your ID details?

I'm at level 12...

Thanks!! Is skirting necessary?? I thought is provided by HDB already ..

i guess it is up to individual, see if you like it with or w/o. However they will charge a fee for removal of the existing skirting and you need to get your painter to patch and paint the areas after the skirting is remove. my skirting from hdb which i did not remove =D

Hello dark wings, I too purchased the same tv as you! Lol! got both 46"&55" respectively.. Have yet to rec n install them thou... :P n I like the corner pandant lamp in your living area... V nice! Tried looking in sg, but din see any.. Maybe I din try hard enuff.. Aha

=) now i came to realise the beauty of this TV. still got lot more to explore, now waiting for my internet to be up and i will strip the tv naked... haha~ i decided not to have a TV in my room so nv buy the 46".

Doing a bit of touch up and will be upload the pic soon =D. Will pm u the detail.

Actually why dont put the stove nearer to the service yard? Easier for fumes to escape?

a bit follow feng shui as they mention sink and stove cannot face direct, and the sink position (piping) more or less is fixed at the window areas so i shift my stove inwards. Secondly i heard if too near window the wind might blow off your flame during cooking....

=) now i came to realise the beauty of this TV. still got lot more to explore, now waiting for my internet to be up and i will strip the tv naked... haha~ i decided not to have a TV in my room so nv buy the 46".

Aiii... U all make me regret buying the new w800b... I so regret that I did not get this tv before the stocks were gone .... The triluminous display rocks !

Aiii... U all make me regret buying the new w800b... I so regret that I did not get this tv before the stocks were gone .... The triluminous display rocks !

no need for regrets, w800b is a good choice too. Triluminous gives great vibrance and contrast but displays white color with a pinkish/purplish tint. Blacks are not as black as the newer range too. Pros and cons la...

• Like 1