Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarkWingZ

Construction Of Our Little Estimo's Nest

wow, you can put a 600mm width front loader. i measured my washing machine side is only about a few mm short of 600mm.

very sad....

:huh: understand how you feel~~ somemore just a few mm.... but i tot the dimension should be same throughout? haiz~ double standard hdb....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Care to share how u manage to get the craftbrick and how many carton is needed for your whole wall and how much is it?

Do they deliver to SG or u went in to buy yourself?

And can PM me your ID and quote if possible.

Hi, if you don't mind, can you PM the same details as well?

Thank you very much,

An.

Hi, if you don't mind, can you PM the same details as well?

Thank you very much,

An.

Hi DarkWingZ,

Please pm me the above details too.

Thanks in advance!

guess i will share my renovation quotation here:

My ID work include:

Half height shoe cabinet 1.4m with internal carcass (colour PVC)

Glass door for kitchen

Window for service yard

Kitchen cabinet - Bottom Cabinet 14ft with Caesar Stone top 9ft top cabinet (all drawer with Blum runners/hinges)

2 tall unit (1 for oven 1 for my little pantry)

Shower screen for both toilets

Master bedroom 9ft wardrobe with internal carcass

Painting of whole house

Total: $13K

Evorich Flooring:

Living room, bedroom, corridor and kitchen - $5K

Electrical Work:

Too much to type guess i will skip total $1.5K

Plumbering:

F.O.C =x

Wet Work:

Craft stone - < $1K

Labour - $1K

Kitchen base and toilet base - $X

Curtain:

Venetian Blind - $1,430 (whole house except kitchen yard and air con ledge window)

Hi DarkWingZ, can I ask if you have the itemized cost of the 9ft caesarstone kitchen countertop?

Also can pm me your supplier contact for the craftstone as well as the labour? The ~2k for craftstone/labour is for how many feet btw? Thanks in advance!

Do u mind taking some picture of ur kitchen entrance from ur living room? Wish to have a good look at ur brick wall construction.

I've also noticed the brick wall partition between ur foyer and living room. Is there any false wall constructed in order to form up ur brick wall? Or it's fully constructed using the bricks itself?

And is ur toilet done up as well, any pictures to share? :bleah:

Hi DarkWingZ,

Please pm me the above details too.

Thanks in advance!

Pm u~

Nice house! Can u share your craftstones & flooring contractor information. Thanks!

Pm you

Hi DarkWingZ, can I ask if you have the itemized cost of the 9ft caesarstone kitchen countertop?

Also can pm me your supplier contact for the craftstone as well as the labour? The ~2k for craftstone/labour is for how many feet btw? Thanks in advance!

Hi mechu, actually i did about 15ft for $2,700. the craftstone not sure how many ft but it is 7m by 2.5m

Do u mind taking some picture of ur kitchen entrance from ur living room? Wish to have a good look at ur brick wall construction.

I've also noticed the brick wall partition between ur foyer and living room. Is there any false wall constructed in order to form up ur brick wall? Or it's fully constructed using the bricks itself?

And is ur toilet done up as well, any pictures to share? :bleah:

v4m1.jpg

gybs.jpg

Cut budget din do toilet. Only shower screen =)

I think for the quality u have gotten, and the price u paid.. U got a very good deal!

=)

hi

mind sharing with me how u go about getting the craft stones and how many boxes u need for that wall? And the contractor contact that lay the brick wall for u?

Did u drill onto the brick to wall mount your TV? will the brick crack?

Ahhh, no wonder never saw ur toilet's post...

I'm also cutting cost on toilet, planning to get the whole vanity set from Tmall....

haha~ actually toilet can also bring out the feel of the renovation but due to the layout (sanitary arrangement), i find it difficult to do design hence just dun do it. Secondly like what u mention, we can buy those came with vanity or simply a storage mirror =D

hi

mind sharing with me how u go about getting the craft stones and how many boxes u need for that wall? And the contractor contact that lay the brick wall for u?

Did u drill onto the brick to wall mount your TV? will the brick crack?

Hi Xiaohuiis, i will pm u craftstone contact. i used 22 cartons for my wall and the contractor dun really do hdb project.

Yup, i drill directly onto the brick. i think the guy have to be careful and skilled enough to drill ba.... so far mine is ok.

1K for 22 boxes works out to be about $45 per box. I recall my contractor telling me they cost abt $80 per box so really quite a bit of savings =) Can pm the supplier contact and also the contractor you used for the labour?

And can pm me the contact for your ID as well? Thanks!