Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarkWingZ

Construction Of Our Little Estimo's Nest

Pm u~

Pm you

Hi mechu, actually i did about 15ft for $2,700. the craftstone not sure how many ft but it is 7m by 2.5m

$180 pfr quite a good price. Was this done by your ID or you had to source direct through Caesarstone's dealers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi neighbor

For your track light what did you opt for? Because I bought 暧白 and it turns out to be white and I wanted those like yours which are yellow..

Hi Darkwingz! Your house looks really nice and cosy!
Would you mind PM-ing me the contact of your ID and also the contact where you got the craftbricks?

Thanks!

Hi Darkwingz, love the look of place! Can you pm my your ID's contact?

And also the neighbouring country's craftstone contact and delivery etc.

A contractor quoted me 7k for 7m by 2.5m! :no:

Thanks! :)

@Hellonub nice colour~ it look woody.....

@bert, I choose warm light as well. but some of the lighting is different colour from another.... headache~ another problem getting from TB

@theintern, @nitha81 - will pm you =)

@busylistening, wa~~~~ I will ask the contractor/id go rob instead =x will pm u the detail

haha~ actually toilet can also bring out the feel of the renovation but due to the layout (sanitary arrangement), i find it difficult to do design hence just dun do it. Secondly like what u mention, we can buy those came with vanity or simply a storage mirror =D

Hi Xiaohuiis, i will pm u craftstone contact. i used 22 cartons for my wall and the contractor dun really do hdb project.

Yup, i drill directly onto the brick. i think the guy have to be careful and skilled enough to drill ba.... so far mine is ok.

Have yet to received your PM oh

by the way, whose your ID?

Hi, do you mind sharing where did you get the craft bricks and the cost of the bricks??? And also how much did your contractor charge you for lying? ;))

Thanks in advance!