Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CuGu

Do We Really Need Fengshui?

My view is that fengshui is really a no point event...

you follow, and good thing happen, you think it is the fengshui master.

you follow, and bad thing happen, you think it is the fengshui master.

but alway in the end, you will never really know whether the things that happen is due to the fengshui master.

What is your view?

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just like any religion, you must have faith in your belief.

The Feng Shui topic is widely discussed on Facebook. There was recent article Written in Chinese by Master Tony Tan (陈大宏)dated yesterday 5-Jun at 1:35pm, simply about People born within the same time having same set of birth data but with different fate/luck.

Hope you find the article interesting.

My view is that fengshui is really a no point event...

you follow, and good thing happen, you think it is the fengshui master.

you follow, and bad thing happen, you think it is the fengshui master.

but alway in the end, you will never really know whether the things that happen is due to the fengshui master.

What is your view?

Fengshui deals with laws of nature encompassing all branches of sciences and studies that exploring the 'cause and effect' relationship of matters sourcing for 'best mix' or 'best fit' for human in a particular situation/setting in relation to the environment where he/she/they is/are 'in'. Objectives are yielding 'optimum results'. The 'Results' could be referred to issues like health, wealth, business, mental clarity, human relationship....anything and everything in our daily life.

Inevitably, over time, 'religions', 'social norms', 'cultures', 'sub culture', 'mathematical games', 'super-natural powers'.....get 'crossed' with the term 'fengshui'. Too bad and too sad. My speculation that there are too many 'fake' 'fs masters' who practises 'fake' fs practises that corrupt the true meaning of fs.

We practise 'fs' every moment in our life.

- Putting plants on building walls shielding away sunlight heat = applying fs, It is an intended 'cause & effect' behavioural action.

- Ppls stay riverside in order to get water 'easier' for needs = fs. They 'know' the 'what if' if they don't stay near rivers.

- We clean accomondation for 'healthier' environmental stay = fs. Otherwise could have fall sick 'easier'.

- Children climb tree 'high', parents say 'danger',why? Because they know the effect of gravitational force.

- Every good fishermen know the moon phase fishing phenomenon! Nature's cause & effect.

Personally, I can't see 'bazi' or DOB got to do with 'destiny', not mentioning with the house.....simple logic - ask yourself this ' so many ppls with different DOBs live in a house'. The '2 hr' interval rule in the 'bazi' - could these ppls have same 'destiny' over the planet? 'Common sense' tells it is impossible! Life itself is so dynamic!

However, I do know and aware that knowledge generates 'thoughts' which lead to 'actions' and actions become 'habits'. Habits build one's 'character' that decide his/her 'destiny'. These are chains of cause and effect.

FS is true and real. Anyway, can forget all fs masters of these days.

Edited by bepgof

Meaningful thread, how come little discussion?

Want to know what DOB/luck/fate, one should know what is 黄道吉日.

How this term come about, the 'calculation method', of course we 're most interested is 'how true'....

Dun donate $$$ to these soothsayer lah. My uncle use to own a landed and consulted this popular FS master. In the end, sell the landed due to business failure. Now still engage this BS FS master for another 10K to change luck??? I only believe in " Yi Ming, Er Yun, San Fengshui".

Meaning first is yr destiny, 2nd is yr luck then 3rd is fengshui.

With California Chrome's failure in its bid to win the Triple Crown in 36 years, maybe let's look at how Secretariat did it in 1973.

By the way, anyone is able to look at its Bazi and see if Secretariat's greatness was destined? Its birthday was March 30, 1970 at 12:10 am in Kentucky, US.

TIA!

With California Chrome's failure in its bid to win the Triple Crown in 36 years, maybe let's look at how Secretariat did it in 1973.

By the way, anyone is able to look at its Bazi and see if Secretariat's greatness was destined? Its birthday was March 30, 1970 at 12:10 am in Kentucky, US.

TIA!

Horse got bazi?

Horse got bazi?

Got le...

I am genuinely curious to know if Secretariat's bazi showed its greatness.

TIA!

http://yishao.zhang.blog.163.com/blog/static/13878081320102983925285/

【原创】人类和动物八字的区别

2010-03-09 20:39:25| 分类 八字新理论 | 标签八字 风水 周易 命理 智慧 |举报|字号 订阅

第二节 动物八字与人类八字的区别选自《揭开秘中密》

说起动物八字与人的八字区别这事说起来话就长了。这是一个朋友的恶作剧引起了我对研究这件事的兴趣。

那是在99年秋天的一个晚上我村一易友找我为他查一个八字我问是否他的亲戚的八字他说不是。他不肯透露半点真情他提出了年月日时他说是坤造8月23上午10-12点。

食 杀 月 动

已 癸 丁 丙

卯 酉 亥 午

大运 2 12 22 32 42 52

甲 乙 丙 丁 戊 巳

戍 亥 子 丑 寅 卯

胎元甲子命宫丙寅胎元月干进位地支进三位即是

命主丁火日元生于八月杀星呈旺胎元旱刑午酉亥若占三字易自刑日坐空亡酉亥隔角已丙丁又为平头煞杀临月令相生午火之根被亥水克制实在不是好八字月宫犯冲又隔角我断其姐妹2人姊妹3人必先亡或入赘给别人一个并且命数很短二年后必有重灾。我问他断的对否他笑而不答我忽然想到这是不是一个畜生的八字命局与三命通会的论点相合我经过一再三番问他才说是一只羊的八字当时我一听很气恼。后来我想我也可以作为一个研究与人的八字区别的实例吧在以前都未涉及到这些内容也可以从中作试验性的规律总结。

在古籍中对这种理论论述的很少唯有三命通会在论神煞章中写道四柱刑胎父必伤当于母腹便身亡戊辰隔角平头煞指背溅天寿不长。凡刑胎早克父母隔角平头三刑空亡日主无气者多是畜性。

人的八字虽也有早刑父母之事也有夭折早亡的也有兄弟宫带刑冲克害的也有食伤被制聋哑发音不全的也有平头隔角过房的但总的来说都不会占得很全如果几项都占全就会受尽非人之苦无论六亲与食物都很难完美。是否食草动物看是否以木为喜用食肉动物以杀伤为喜用神这里我还不具备这种八字希望有识之士不妨作一试习。

现在都市和乡村都喜欢养一些宠物如猫、狗、鸟、家禽等等。我们要具有一定的选择才可以养使动物的五行与人的五行相合成喜用神或者动物的五行克人命局五行的忌神或与主人的八字互补这样一来养动物就能增加主人的运气这种动物就会成为主人的喜神不但可以给主人带来意外的财官运还可以作为化解消灾的一种方式否则如果主人养殖动物不加选择动物与主人的五行用神相冲克主人不但受不到益处相反主人因养殖此动物后财运或官运衰落甚至走向绝望在主人八字很兴旺的时候往往这些动物受克制难养受到很多患外的伤害一旦为忌神的动物身体状况很好时主人的运气则一落千丈苦不堪言甚至更惨。

在六爻八卦的预测中动物家禽属子孙爻在四柱预测中动物或属于自己的管理范围内的下属奴仆等可看作食伤或财星。在八卦预测中如果子孙爻是生合世爻的那么这个动物对主人有利它可以给主人带来好的运气如果与世爻刑冲破害起坏作用则不利于对此动物的养殖。

在八了预测中如果此动物的属性如猫类虎相戍为狗鱼类辰龙相与命主的喜用神五行相符合食伤在命局中为喜用则此类动物的养殖能起到一定的好作用否则就会起到坏的作用影响主人的运气。虽然动物的寿命是短暂的但他一旦被主人拥有就要起到一定的作用它闯入了你八字财星食伤的范围圈所以它要发挥财或食伤的作用。

如果我们能对动物进行有意识地选择它也可以成为我们改变命运的一个组成部分对我们的命局也会起到一定的作用。这也是我们研究动物八字的意义所在研究它并非为了好奇研究动物的五行规律可以为我们研究五行作一个模拟指导也为我们怎样趋吉避凶提供一些理论依据。

读者朋友你能一眼看出这个八字的六尊师状态吗癸亥、已未、庚申、庚辰大胆些不要怕错。

咨询热线18631932292

Horse got bazi?

Don't you know ALL living things have DOB, so follow DOD - for dust you are and to dust you will return!

Even the theory of whatever stars that fly trying hard assigning buildings (non-living) with DOB?

Why fsms so interested with DOB? Cos it kicks start 'once upon a time...'?

Like that pet lovers better watch out! Better knowing your pets' DOB so to know if they 生 or 克 your destiny! Tio bo?

The dog/cat...you should avoid at what date/time?? Tio bo?

FSM should sell dog/cat.....with 'good bazi' tagging to customers, tio bo?

Edited by bepgof

Hi all, my apartment is only a one bed room, size only 409 sq ft.

Just getting advice of whether there is any point in getting fs audit fot such small apartment?

In my layman view, it is really strange how most people approach FS (In the context of people who wrote about their experiences with FS in this forum).

My knowledge of Bazi and FS is very limited. I like studying the history of China, and in the process of exploring the Chinese culture the subjects of Bazi and FS are encountered. Basically, in Bazi there is the belief that a person's destiny is imprinted at his or her birth due to the star constellation or alignment at that precise moment. This is his or her 命. A destiny (as in destination) is a journey, and so in his or her life journey there would be the ups and downs. And this is his or her 运.

Both 命 and 运 are derived from the Bazi calculation based on the person's his or her birth year, month, day and time. A destiny, as its name implies, is fixed and unchangable. FS is supposed to be the 3rd element that when applied, could help to enhance or mitigate what the person is encountering in the life journey. And therefore we have 一命二运三风水.

And so, if you subscribe to the principles or theories of Bazi, you would believe that there is such thing called destiny when you are borned. And when you do believe, then consult the FSM before (yes, before and not after) getting married, choosing or changing a career, buying a house etc.

For example in buying a house, I think that the external land conformation of where the house sits has far more significance in term of FS than its interior. It is strange to consult a FSM only before renovating a house, having bought it.

Just my 2-cents thought.

Cheers!