Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

been asking around for my 3 rm bto...

simple reno consist the followings

28 ft kitchen cabinet with HPL, Blum runners & hinges, 12 ft iQuartz, sliding window for svc yard, swing tempered glass door for kitchen entrance, kitchen base, fridge base and 2 shower kerbs, 4 x 6 ft feature wall, 6 ft tv console, 7 ft sliding wardrobe, labour to install toilet accessories, heaters, kitchen hood n hob, sink and mixer...

IDs quoted range from 13k to 17k

• Like 1

28 ft kitchen cabinet with HPL, Blum runners & hinges, 12 ft iQuartz, sliding window for svc yard, swing tempered glass door for kitchen entrance, kitchen base, fridge base and 2 shower kerbs, 4 x 6 ft feature wall, 6 ft tv console, 7 ft sliding wardrobe, labour to install toilet accessories, heaters, kitchen hood n hob, sink and mixer...

Could you please kindly share with me your contractor's contacts? Mine is also a 3rms flat but resale.

I'm keen to know about the kitchen cabinet. Is HPL, Blum runners and hinges in good quality? I probably will just do a 20 ft kitchen cabinet( top and btm) and 10 ft iQuartz worktop. Thanks.

Edited by vuzu

• Like 1

if you already know what you want for the renovation, suggest you get a few quotations from contractors too. usually contractors are cheaper than IDs.

• Like 1

Contractors are usually cheaper then IDs but not all of them provide 3D drawings.

I have just completed my renovation and i feel 3D drawings are not really necessary IMO, but I already know the theme and colour scheme i want.

The cost of renovation is broken down into the following:

1. Carpentry (the more the carpentry, hence the higher the cost)

2. Mansory (cost will increase if there is any hacking)

3. Electrical (If not extending alot of points or concealment then cost should be okay)

4. Plumbing

5. Haulage (if any)

If doing the floor, it will add additional cost as well.

I do have one good contractor if any1 is interested. You can call and ask him for a quotation. Pls PM if keen. :)

Hi I personally feels your $13k should be enuff for 3rm BTO. I did my 4rm BTO for less then $10k. hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hi I personally feels your $13k should be enuff for 3rm BTO. I did my 4rm BTO for less then $10k. hope this helps.

Cheers.

Serious? Mine sharing your id/contractor contact? Hows the workmanship? Thanks Edited by Happycouple

Cheers.

I'm keen to know your id/contractor's contact too, please share lah, bro.

Thanks.

HI members thanks for the reply,

I manage to get a ID within the budget as following:

1. full height shoe cabinet

2. kitchen cabinet top and bottom for both side with granite table top

3. sliding window for service yard and all window with grille (centre portion)

4. 2 sliding wardrobe for both room

5. bathroom shower screen tampered glass for master room

6 both bedroom solid door and toliet bifold door

7. feature wall with tv console

8.labour to install toilet accessories, heaters, kitchen hood n hob, sink and mixer...

9.kitchen base, fridge base washing machine base and 2 shower kerbs

Edited by Aki0124

• Like 1