Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CuGu

Start Own Curtain And Blind Business

Hi all,

It seemed that there is a significant demand for customised curtains and blinds in Sg.

I have 3 questions as below:

1) Is it easy to start this business as it look like it is only about coordination of suppliers to provide the goods?

2) Do you think it is possible to start this business without much experience?

3) Also what factors do you think is required in order for this business to succeed?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I sincerely believe that a deep understanding of the market and an appropriate accounting tool is all that a small business needs to work. In today's competitive market world, you need to be educated. On the resource bizop.org there is a lot of concise and helpful information. A significant part of the market is occupied by beginners and startups, which means that more and more small businesses are paving the way for a bright future.

Hello! The reason for mergers and acquisitions is when a company wants to quickly and smoothly enter the market without much hassle. In some cases, it makes sense to simply acquire a company in the market in which the company is trying to do business, rather than creating said business segment from scratch. Companies may pay an acquisition premium in the short term, but ideally this will pay off in the long term. You can find out about M&A Education here https://imaa-institute.org/about-us/  I always listen to experts.