Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
excitedhomeowner

Any Recommendations On Where To Buy Scandinavian/danish Style Dining Table

Dear All

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy contemporary Scandinavian dining tables. I hope to buy a dining table that is sleek, clean lines but yet it can blend it with a Modern - eclectic look in my home. Oh my god, it seems like I'm asking too much.

I only need a 6 seater dining table (about 1.5m in Length), 1 side could be a bench & the other side can be chairs. I want to make it look a little eclectic with contrasting bright colors for the chair (so a good mix and match will be good) but first obstacle to get a table.

The main stream shops don't seem to cut it but yet I'm still hoping to get some recommendations of shops which I may not know off.

If anyone can share with me, that would be awesome!

Thanks

Excited Home Owner

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear All

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy contemporary Scandinavian dining tables. I hope to buy a dining table that is sleek, clean lines but yet it can blend it with a Modern - eclectic look in my home. Oh my god, it seems like I'm asking too much.

I only need a 6 seater dining table (about 1.5m in Length), 1 side could be a bench & the other side can be chairs. I want to make it look a little eclectic with contrasting bright colors for the chair (so a good mix and match will be good) but first obstacle to get a table.

The main stream shops don't seem to cut it but yet I'm still hoping to get some recommendations of shops which I may not know off.

Thanks

Excited Home Owner

My suggestions:

1. Star Living, Jotter Goods

2. OM

3. Lifestorey

Haha... such a coincidence! I went furniture shopping with my China friend yesterday. Went to star living, scanteak, tan boon liat building, park mall, da vinci...

We saw a solid wood table made of walnut with 6pc wishbone chair from Space, was quoted 13k. :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:http://www.spacefurniture.com.sg/ch327.html

According to them, it's a limited edition and gotta pre-order. Do call them if you are interested cos last order is end Jun.

Then I brought her to hommage lifestyle (where I got my furniture) and she got this which is using the same material (walnut) but cost less than 4k. :notti::notti::notti:

http://www.hommagelifestyle.com/images/pdf/Y-HOPE.pdf

Understand from hommage, these furniture are from Japan.She brought it because she was impressed with the workmanship and price. :good:

Dear All

Thanks

Excited Home Owner

You can try the following:

Lifestorey Design Store

OM

Ethnic Craft

Star Living