Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Currently looking at reliable ceiling fans with lighting (prefer but not limited to LED lights)

Any recommendations?

KDK, Elmark, Crestar, Fanco, Amasco and so on... where design and look is subjective, what about reliability?

Personally, I've been using KDK and they seem so ever reliable !

Do share your experiences, opinions, advices and recommendations.

Thanks bros and sis' !

P.S. Would love a Haiku fan but let's put that aside for now... too pricey !!!

Edited by louis0110

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I just had two Fanco fans installed in my living room and a bedroom yesterday. Master room and another bedroom also have Fanco. Have had them for more than two years. Very good wind flow and not noisy.

Previously all my fans were KDK. Didn't like them - wobbly and noisy (clicking sounds). However, my KDK standing fan lasted for many years.

• Like 1

Beware of Amasco and Bacera (Shop at Geylang). Totally unreliable when it comes to installation of my triniti fan. they have been passing me back and forth and cancelling installation schedules that was set 2 weeks ahead. Reason sited are all dubious, Staff MC, amasco blaming the agent for the schedule which they did not committed to, agent scheduling other electrician with extra charge but never arrived on scheduled date. my installation was cancelled 3 times without valid reasons. please think twice before you get amasco and through bacera, if they are like this with new purchases I don't know what will be the service if anything went wrong with my fan.

I got my Amasco ceiling fan through Lighting.com. No issues so far and the installation was done together with lightings.

If you've yet to get lights too, you can give them a visit. Look for Robin at New World Centre outlet (beside Jalan Besar Food Centre).

Amasco DC fan sucks.. After less than 2 years the so call "remote" unit broken actually it's the rectifier circuit. I have to pay 120 for the "remote" n 35 for service and 15 for transport. After long argument, they minus 15 bucks. And after replacing the standard warranty only 6 months, what the heck !! Buy at your own risk. Crappy product .......