Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AnthonyToh

Dishonest & Unreliable Curtain & Blinds Contractor - Freddie Chua K H

Photo of Freddie Chua:

23m7xxx.jpg

Cheat Alert!

Dear All, I just want to keep you informed of a dishonest & unreliable curtains & blinds contractor called Freddie Chua K H. He was a former sales representative of "Bestino Curtain Gallery" and has been fired by his ex-boss (Vivien Chen) last week.

According to Vivien, he has been illegally stealing his company's materials and customers secretly for his personal gains and so the company suffered heavy losses. Vivien has since filed a police report against Freddie who runs a non-registered business with no showroom at curtaingroups.com and duped his customers into thinking it is an online platform being managed by Bestino Curtain Gallery and all profits goes into his own pocket and not to Bestino Curtain Gallery.

I will also be alerting the media after liaising with Vivien early next week to reach out to more victims so that we can group together and create further awareness to more people.

So far to my knowledge, in my Vacanza @ East condominium, there are 2 owners who have been duped by him.

If you are looking for a curtain or blind contractor, do avoid Freddie or if you have engaged him already and also been duped into his so called 'curtaingroups' do share your sumarrisied experienced to increase awareness. If you are interested to know more about my case in detail, do send me a Private message because mind is quite complicated and lengthy that will bore many.

Edited by AnthonyToh

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have hired Freddie as my curtain maker, so far so good... no complain i swear to GOD... He delivered his goods well.. he did not neither cheat anyone nor me money... I wonder why this Anthony Toh kept empathized on profit for bestino or curtaingroup.com? It's nothing to do with Anthony or us, unless you are paid to tarnish this poor chap's reputation.

Looks like Brenda has nothing to post but just curtains ......all post mentioning Freddie as trustworthy ..

Perhaps your good relation with Freddie can help Anthony to resolve the "misunderstanding"

12032958_1696059597289991_89927623449882

Hi, I am Freddie Chua K H and. I have to thank Anthony for allowing me to write on the article. .

Okay first, my former partnership did not work well beyond our expectation and I sincerely wish them all the very best in window curtains or window blinds furnishing businesses and whatever they do. How about me? I am still making my own living in providing knowledge and services in retailing my window covering products which mostly relied on the loyal supports from all my suppliers and my enforced teams of fabric curtain sewers and window blinds installers. It is because unsurprisingly, they always get things done and happened in a satisfaction manner for my projects. Not forgetting all my customers out there, a big grateful thank you to all of you.

Returning to this topic that got me here, Anthony Toh of Block 38, Lengkong Tujoh, # 0X-X1, Vacanza @ East Singapore 417392, is condominium committee member and also is my ex-boss's friend. He bought 3 pc of outdoor blinds or may called balcony blinds ( measurement : 113x76 inches = 60sqft, 48x76 inches = 26 sqft, 13x76 inches = min 20 sqft ) included 3 sets of stainless steel side guides at S$850.00 net with S$8.00 per square feet. From what I can tell you, there is no complain for installed products that he has ordered.

Regards about his claims may crack my rice bowl, I really don't want to comment about it and I wish to continue with my career of curtain contractors in Singapore with the help of you all here. He can do or comment anything about me in renotalk. By putting up my photo, i don't think it is nice and right way at all, as if I have cheated my customer's money, or gave bad product qualities and services and perhaps commit a serious crime. I believe everyone in my shoes will be zero tolerance if this claim...... I will forget and not talk about it for now.

Without Prejudice,

Freddie Chua K H | 13/08/2014

Edited by Chua K H Freddie

11qjy2d.jpg97jvgn.jpg

I have evidence of Freddie lying & cheating his ex-boss & customer.

Firstly, Chua Khey Heng Freddie (S7507536G) was a bankruptcy (can be checked through www.isis.gov.sg). He was a former sales representative of "Bestino Curtain Gallery" until fired by his ex-boss (Vivien Chen & Vincent Choo) on 11 June 2014 (Wednesday).

First Case of lying to ex-customer:

This is how it started. I contacted Freddie at mobile number 96104343 to come down to give a quote, appt time & date fixed on 27 May 2014, 11AM. He even called me an hour prior to appt time to make sure I am at home. I waited 2 hours but he did not come. Next day morning, 28 May 2014, he sent me photos using his 2nd mobile 96705233 of car accident between his company (Bestino Curtain Gallery) van GU7015T and taxi SH9491P. He used it as an excuse for failure to turn up on 27 May 2014. However, its only until 24 June 2014 when I met up with his ex-bosses, Vincent Choo & Vivien Chen, then they showed me police report that the accident occurred on 7 Mya 2014 not 27 May 2014.

Second Case of being unreliable and cheat customer off referral commission:

When Freddie finally came my home on 28 May 2014 afternoon, I asked him if combine multiple units can get more discount for blinds, he said its too troublesome and offered me 10% commission for every referral instead. I said ok as long the quote to them will be same like mind. My installation is supposed to be on 13 June 2014. I even sent him a reminder on 12 June 2014 and asked him to confirm the exact time to come next day but he completely ignored my SMS and calls. Then next day, I had take leave to stay at home whole day but nobody came to install my blinds. This time I managed to reach him on phone but he tried ways to drag time (at that time, I do not know why so until much later then I knoew he is no more employee of Bestino Curtain Gallery). Then on 14 June 2014, he called me and said he will arrange for it to be installed on 21 June 2014, I had no choice but to agree.

It was only on 15 June 2014, I received an SMS from Vivien Chen (Bestino lady boss) mobile 96669871 asking me not to pay any outstanding payment to Freddie Chua and that he is fired, then I realised something is wrong. I called her and she said there is no such arrangement for 21 June 2014 installation by Bestino. SHe said will arrange for it to be installed by Bestino on 18 June 2014. It was only then I realised Freddie is still trying to steal/retain Bestnio's customers using his own resources outside after being fired on 11 June 2014. I am lucky that I did not proceed with it otherwise I will lose 5 years warranty given by Bestino (As written in tax invoice). Freddie is doing curtain and blinds business illegally without a registered business film, so any work done by him is unreliable. This means if there is a problem with the blind later, and you try to claim warranty later, he can completely ignore your request. This is especially so that my tax invoice is under Bestino Curtain Gallery not under other businesses.

I referred a neighbour to Freddie on 31 May 2014 to install blind as well, however it was only later after installation completed and money fully paid on 7 June 2014 then my neigbours realised that she has been duped as she wanted the blind to be installed under the same company as me and wants the 5 years warranty as well. Warranty under "curtaingroup.com" is same as no warranty as its not a legally registered business. Freddie issued my neighbour an online invoice under non-registered business "curtaingroups.com" by email not under "Bestino Curtain Gallery." On 19 June 2014, I asked Freddie for my referral commission of $188 (my neighbour paid $1880) but he tired to avoid. When I called him, he said not able to pay me because he has some issues with Bestino Curtain Gallery. The problem between them has nothing to do with me. He has agreed to pay me for referring my neighbour but does not honour his words. I told him that I will make matter big if he don't honour his words, then he goes on to threaten me to tell my neighbour and slandered me of trying to cheat my neighbour money but actual fact is he pocketed my commission, refusing to honour his words. Till now he did not pay my commission.

The police report filed against Freddie by Bestino Curtain Gallery, Vincent Choo was made on 11 June 2014 at Bedok South NPC. The report number is G/20140611/2182.

I have uploaded screenshot of various mobile SMS & Whatsapp conversation of myself with Freddie (96104343 & 96705233), Vivien Chen (96669871) & Vincent Choo (97222693) to my dropbox folder at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q4cyrz4uky2z6y0/AADwjBaEV9d50g7PS52PT85ba

If you are still not convinced after seeing the screenshot of mobile SMS conversation, feel free to contact Bedok South NPC to verify of the claim against Chua Khey Heng Freddie (S7507536G) filed by Vincent Choo.

Previously Freddie used Bestino Curtain Gallery's Geylang Office address as "curtaingroups.com" business address and this was done without permission or acknowledge from Vivien Chen and Vincent Choo.

Now, he changed his business address on curtaingroups.com's facebook page to

47 Kallang Pudding Road, #05-12 Crescent @ Kallang, Singapore 349318.

This address belongs to Triple S Interior Pte Ltd (http://triples.com.sg). I wrote an email to ask whether Freddie has their permission to use their business address as his own. Their manager, Tiffany Wong replied that Freddie is not one of their employee. They have posted a notice on Gumtree that there is no such curtaingroups.com showroom at their business address. They have also informed Gumtree about the illegal use of their business address. They have also told Freddie not to make use of their address at the 'yelp' webpage in which he has taken out their business address as his own.

Screenshot of curtaingroups.com facebook page showing Triple S Interior Pte Ltd being used by Freddie illegally is as attached.

I also attached screenshot of the email reply from Tiffany Wong here to back up what I said.

This shows Freddie is still not repentant after misusing Bestino Curtain Gallery as his own business address illegally, he continued to do so with Triple S Interior Pte Ltd and lied to everyone. He was NOT a partner of Bestino Curtain Gallery, just an employed sales representative.

This is not all, previously his Delivery Office written on curtaingroups.com is at his Yishun HDB home at Block 249 Yishun Ave 9, #09-XXX, Singapore 760249. This is definitely illegal not within HDB guideline. Now he has changed it to 24 Sea Ave #02-XX Singapore 424244. I did a check and this is a private residential freehold site known as "Sea Avenue Mansions." Whether this address is his new rented home and whether if it is a room rental or unit rental is yet to be confirmed. Also whether he has the permission granted by URA to use it as a delivery office is also yet to be confirmed.

Finally, do not trust the testimonials on curtaingroups.com or forum post by new forum joiners unless they have supporting evidence like mind. Anybody can build a website and put up fake information.

Edited by Leyenda

You have seen last post with evidence of how Freddie Chua Khey Heng lies about true fact, cheats his customer referral commission, attempt in stealing his ex-employer's customers, misusing his ex-employer (Bestino Curtain Gallery)'s business address and resources as his curtaingroups.com 's showroom without permission and again similarly with Triple S Interior Pte Ltd, next he was using his previous Yishun HDB home illegally as his delivery office.

Now I will move on to other people outside my condominium also face issue against Freddie.

My neighbour and me are not the only victims that Freddie has cheated. See screenshot as attached of having an upcoming legal law suit by Raymond Toh against Freddie Chua. The exact information I am not sure yet but I will share it with others so all those who have been offended by Freddie can group together.

Do avoid Freddie at all cost even how convincing or cheap he is offering. He is a dishonest, unreliable, unethical person and also break the law. You have been warned.

1sb0x0.jpg

12009772_1696059793956638_51088007791095

Hi Anthony Toh,

The commission should be released to you is by my ex-company, not me. You should know why? I already know the reason for you to do that against me. I did not do something unlawfully.

As a committee, you demanded commission for yourself out of personal gain as you admit. In addition, a bribe has been offering to you in return for you to spend your effort here.

I never cheat anyone in terms of products, services, expertise and of course money. This is a setup and a conspiracy against me before proceeding on my resignation. In my point of view, you are instigated by my ex-company to do this to me.

I wonder how much did they offer you in return for you to do these to me here. You are a person with no pride and dignity from the way you behaved, react and demand money out of personal gain, and you should resign from the committee immediately. No one about complained about me here except you. I strongly believe that any words or sentences came from you, does not affect me or any renotalk reader with right state of minds. I really pity you, seriously. Take care.

Edited by Chua K H Freddie

My neighbour whom you did the blinds for her is an online invoice under curtaingroups.com not Bestino Curtain Gallery.

You have no way to deny you are not the owner of curtaingroups.com

You did the blinds for my neighbour at $1880 for her 2 balconies. That's an actual fact.

Who earned that money? It is you earning the full amount entirely, neither Bestino Curtain Gallery or myself earn anything from that.

Everyone can see clearly from my dropbox chat log and judge for themselves of what you did.

I have also kept my chat log with my neighbour but I don't wish to share publicly without her prior permission.

What really drove me crazy is that you cheated my neighbour and also your ex-bosses by absconding their customers to curtaingroups.com as to earn entirely by yourself. I am an determined person and I wouldn't just sit there and do nothing.

Being still freely from arrest does not mean that the case is closed. Don't be so arrogant! I still retained all records is just that I was busy, it does not mean that the case is closed. As long you are still running a curtain and blind business, I will still persue it unless you end it.

Who owns curtaingroups.com? Its you! When I signed the contract, you also duped me into thinking that you are 1 of the bosses of Bestino Curtain Gallery and also lied that you did blinds for other units prior to mind. But that's completely nonsense. You don't have any tax invoice for my condominium at all.

One more thing to share with all.

Vincent Choo & Vivien Chen said Freddie Chua's quotation of $850 for my balcony blinds (before he was fired) are ridiculously low and even gave me an outrageous 5 years warranty in the sales invoice that he issued. They said no company will give 5 years warranty and said for my measurement, the market price should be about $1100, Freddie Chua had way under quoted me and also Bestino Curtain Gallery warranty period is only for 1 year, it is too unlikely that the blinds can last 5 years. Freddie Chua is trying to kill their business by giving me 5 years warranty! Vivien wasn't willing to give to me the 5 years warranty in the first place, it was Vincent Choo who gave in because I emphasised everything is written in black and white.

Edited by AnthonyToh

• Like 1

Guest Chloe Chua

I am not related to anyone or anything, i don't live with Freddie, you moron-looking creature. Where is the curtaingroups.com invoice u referred? Vincent or vivien should speak up here in renotalk, not u, what u trying to prove. Why do you spending sometime by focus more on the city harvest case or try to get yourself a girlfriend?

sorry for saying my heartfelt words, you are a pure breed of a mixture-moron,idiots and retarded. you shouldn't coming to this world to disturb all of us. You should go back to where you come from. Sometimes there is a saying don't judge book by its cover. From the way i judge you from inside, you look lousy, pathetic and low-class mentally-ill animal. From your appearance cover, you are a loser to every man on this planet, you can't look confidence at all.

Please for goodness sake, don't involve me here. you sick idiot. Always try to look at yourself on your pail of urine at the toilet bowl.

Chloe is actually Freddie Chua in disguise.

I already obtained the evidence. Look forward to bringing you to justice. Previously I can't sue you but after you defamed me, I have a case on you now.