Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
movingaway

Selling House Warming Gifts- Philips Fryer($100) Panasonic Blender($45)

Selling the following house warming gifts

Brand new in box, never opened

Philips Fryer HD6157 (not airfryer)

http://www.philips.com.sg/c/home-cooking/fryer-hd6157_52/prd/

$100

Panasonic Blender MX-151SG1

http://www.electronicplace.com.sg/panasonic-blender-mx151sg1

$45

good to buy for own use or for housewarming gift =)

interested pls sms 92380312

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Estate agent

While some will decide to sell their home privately, the vast majority of people will use a real estate agent. Real estate agents ' fees can vary greatly (from 0.75% to 3.0% of the agreed sale price + VAT) depending on the type of contract you choose, but the current average high street price is estimated to be between 1.5% and 1.8%. Given that the current average price of a property in the UK is around £ 220,000, the fee for such a sale will be more than £ 3,000. It is also worth bearing in mind that some real estate agents will specify the fee without VAT (currently it is 20%), so always make sure that the fee is clearly indicated.

Remember that you may well try to negotiate fees. We always recommend that sellers try to get agents to agree to a fee of 1% + VAT. It is also important to read the contract carefully for any hidden marketing costs. Contracts with real estate agents can be complex and may include some items that you really don't want to agree to. Before you sign anything, read our guide on what to watch out for.

Thanks for sharring with information. I knew that many people use a real estate agent for selling their property. But their commission for selling always seems me too exaggerated. So, when I sold my house, this company helped me a lot. thepropertybuyingcompany.co.uk They bought my house and offered me almost the best price on the market. But the most important thing is that she helped me with various tips and made the property clearance. They worked very well and I think I would use their service again instead of real estate agent.