Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
twcherng

Rinnai Electric Instant Water Heater

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi.. We have started using it for about 2 weeks.. so far so good.. the rainshower has ok pressure even though we are on the top floor.. but if you want a rainshower with very strong pressure, then maybe you need to look further into it?

hi fsuz,

i am looking rinnai electric instant water heater (REI-A330DP(NP)-R-WS) for new BTO flat, could you please PM me where you get it & price?

Greatly appreciated.

Hi, normal hdb flat can be install with pump?

I saw in JB with built in pump at Rm899 come with rain shower.

But anyone can confirm hdb will allow us to install with pump?

Thanks

Hi, Bought the REI-A330DP (with pump) from Universal Union at ~422 with GST. Didn't bargain much as we were so delighted with the services provided by the boss. Tested it at home without running the pump, the water pressure is slightly better than my exsiting Joven water heater. Will test it with pump running after next Monday's pre-sales inspection by HDB. Intend to use it for my new top floor BTO.

Was looking for Joven SL30iP initially, but couldn't find it locally. Pls share if you found it locally with the approved SAFETY label. Thks!

Edited by wyx03_2002

Hi, Bought the REI-A330DP (with pump) from Universal Union at ~422 with GST. Didn't bargain much as we were so delighted with the services provided by the boss. Tested it at home without running the pump, the water pressure is slightly better than my exsiting Joven water heater. Will test it with pump running after next Monday's pre-sales inspection by HDB. Intend to use it for my new top floor BTO.

Was looking for Joven SL30iP initially, but couldn't find it locally. Pls share if you found it locally with the approved SAFETY label. Thks!

Hiya - u are looking for a storage water heater? How's the REI working for u after running the pump? : )

Hope this is not too late.....the Rinnai works great. The water pressure is increased by approx 30% when the pump speed is set at max. However, the pump is quite noisy when running. It's like putting your HP on table in vibration mode.