Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sixtus

Bad Experience With Mitsubishi Electric Starmex

Thinking of getting Mitsubishi starmex for my new house. May change to LG

Better think for this.

Get LG should get inverter V = mirror panel model = more expansive than ME wow

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry just to check, are you refering to Starmex from Mitsubishi Electric or Mitsubishi Heavy Industry?

ME loh, what else!

How many percent of household were used Starmex for thier home.

Once got issue to be the faster new from here.

Just believe who bought the unlucky unit.

I understand from Aircon technician that MHI is better than ME in term of quality

ME loh, what else!

How many percent of household were used Starmex for thier home.

Once got issue to be the faster new from here.

Just believe who bought the unlucky unit.

I understand from Aircon technician that MHI is better than ME in term of quality

MHI just a option to buy.

Cause even the seller also told me don't get MHI at all.

ME for quite satisfied.. Don't have cracking noise and any issue.

IF cant turn on with no power at all..

anyway not related to aircon itself, for the power supply wiring can be failed also... anyway my MXY-GE24VA same problem also, after technician come and check for the wiring broken half way, just change the better wires as full brass, settled.

Just changed and turn on like normal.

Like ME much more easy to check on FCU, just open up the front cover and use test pen and check on the wires input located at right hand lower side, brown color must be have light on, IF the blue color wire also had light on, meant the wire already failed.

IF you unknown it thing, later the aircon guy come over and they claims on others expansive parts to be change also.

Hi kimsim,

Are you saying that, just by replacing the Brown or Blue wire, the problem is cleared and FCU in full operation?

Hi kimsim,

Are you saying that, just by replacing the Brown or Blue wire, the problem is cleared and FCU in full operation?

IF 2 light blinking up down up down = indoor fan motor and PCB may replace

IF cant turn on with no power at all..

anyway not related to aircon itself, for the power supply wiring can be failed also... anyway my MXY-GE24VA same problem also, after technician come and check for the wiring broken half way, just change the better wires as full brass, settled.

Just changed and turn on like normal.

Like ME much more easy to check on FCU, just open up the front cover and use test pen and check on the wires input located at right hand lower side, brown color must be have light on, IF the blue color wire also had light on, meant the wire already failed.

IF you unknown it thing, later the aircon guy come over and they claims on others expansive parts to be change also.

Hi kimsim, do they replace the wire all the way from compressor to fcu? Is it difficult job that requires any hacking?

Hi kimsim, do they replace the wire all the way from compressor to fcu? Is it difficult job that requires any hacking?

Ya only the way

Hi All:

I just purchase  new MIT Air-Cond( Star Mex MXY-3A28VA) at gain city ,  also have the problem..Indoor Unit  auto shutdown and trigger Led Blinking 5 time per cycle ,then need to  use remote controller to turn on again....anyone got this problem before ?

I suspect the problem also happen to same series no MXY-xxxx...

Suggest also mention which company is the installer. Maybe cause by installer.

My heater spoil within 1 month and the heater company came down and find that using lousy cable ( for lighting use wire cable). They change for me free.

I bet installer may come apart as they are the one install wiring too.

On ‎19‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:47 AM, kim5585784 said:

Hi All:

I just purchase  new MIT Air-Cond( Star Mex MXY-3A28VA) at gain city ,  also have the problem..Indoor Unit  auto shutdown and trigger Led Blinking 5 time per cycle ,then need to  use remote controller to turn on again....anyone got this problem before ?

I suspect the problem also happen to same series no MXY-xxxx...

what tem are you having? if more than system 1, does other indoor unit got problem operating too?

I faced such problem before with both my starmex and Panasonic..... indoor work a while got blower but not cold, then suddenly shut down, but other unit works ok.... both sets also electrical cable from indoor unit to outdoor unit got problem (rusty and broken somewhere)... change the cable, then no problem....

Usually aircon men will come and use a replacement wire to connect direct from your room indoor unit to the outdoor to test if the aircon working properly before they check the PCB and other component which are rarely giving problem.

• Like 1

On ‎25‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:57 AM, clanbuster said:

Suggest also mention which company is the installer. Maybe cause by installer.

My heater spoil within 1 month and the heater company came down and find that using lousy cable ( for lighting use wire cable). They change for me free.

I bet installer may come apart as they are the one install wiring too.

u mean water heater using normal cable???