Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Anyone Knows Where To Get These Type Of Doors?

Hi everyone.

I've been trying to locate this type of door but no luck. These are the doors provided by HDB for toilet upgrades and as far as I can tell, they are called PVC bifold doors. All I've been able to find are the usual aluminium bifold doors or PDdoors which I'm not too crazy about.

Anyone knows where I can get these doors?

Thank you!

gallery_61841_9_50543.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I would also like to know. Have been finding the supplier for this kind of 'veneer' pvc toilet doors but it's very hard to find.

i heard many of the supplier close down already. but this company still makes this.

<link removed>

has anyone found a supplier for this kind of door. I am in need of just the lock (the metal casing ..not the handle). But I am ok to replace the entire door. Used ones are perfectly fine....any help please?

Saw this door during my reno research, it's called uPVC Foam Door (Foldable). Priced between $500-$700. It's pricey for a toilet door as glass provide better aesthetic plus cheaper too... I'm a fan of this door though they lasts forever, until the handle gives way and also not flimsy like PD or bifold doors. Google "Foam toilet door" and you will see many less known distributors.

On 9/12/2015 at 11:13 AM, ejzoen said:

i heard many of the supplier close down already. but this company still makes this.

<link removed>

hi, able to PM the supplier for this type of door?

thanks! :)