Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Puggy

Our Scandinavian Home

Hihi Where did you get this faux deer head? how much is it?

thanks!!

photo4-1.jpg

My favorite purchase so far...this faux deer head. I was eyeing some on Etsy previously because didn't see in taobao, then lo and behold, the lighting shops started carrying this!

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Some stuff that I ordered from taobao through agent and have received. Now I'm ordering directly myself and using Amcon. So far have ordered close to 3k worth!

photo1-2.jpg

Flip clock

Welcome to the Taobao Club. A handsome clock you have there. :good:

By the way, have you check out the Dulton magnet clock? Small but cute. :notti:

Welcome to the Taobao Club. A handsome clock you have there. :good:

By the way, have you check out the Dulton magnet clock? Small but cute. :notti:

Poison Detected ! :lol::D

Poison Detected ! :lol::D

Yep I think I saw the Dulton clock, I like Dulton items, I think they fit for both scandi and industrial looks! For me I got the fridge magnet timer. :P

Yo welcome to renotalk!!! same theme as myself! BTW how much did you get that flip clock for? my wife and I were trying to look for it on taobao as well... cheapest we found was about 200SGD... sobs. :(

Yo welcome to renotalk!!! same theme as myself! BTW how much did you get that flip clock for? my wife and I were trying to look for it on taobao as well... cheapest we found was about 200SGD... sobs. :(

Hi leonjennawong, thanks! I like reading your thread as well, your blog is very entertaining and helpful! :good:

Mine is 550RMB. Here is the link. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10137734177

So far I quite like the clock. Although there is a teeny scratch in the middle of the acrylic (from the picture you can see it's near the 25) and the flipping mechanism was a bit stuck when I first received it.

• Like 1

Puggy thanks a million for the kind remarks on my blog & for sharing the link!! I am going to zoom off to whatsapp my wife now! :)

Dunno how we look and look and look couldn't find lei... BTW, love your design too!!!:D keep more pictures coming!

Puggy thanks a million for the kind remarks on my blog & for sharing the link!! I am going to zoom off to whatsapp my wife now! :)

Dunno how we look and look and look couldn't find lei... BTW, love your design too!!!:D keep more pictures coming!

You are welcome :)

Some pictures of the items I ordered from taobao

Front entrance light and bedroom light

entrancelight.jpg

Living room light

livinglight.jpg

Living room standing lamp

grasshopper.jpg

Bathroom light

bathroomlight.jpg

Bedroom light

wirelight.jpg

Bedroom iight

ajlamp.jpg

This desk was only $20+. Figured if it didn't turn out well it's only $20+ anyway. Got it in white frame and white wood.

dressingtable.jpg

Lounge chair for the living area. Fingers crossed that this comes in the right color and in good condition.

whiteeameschair.jpg

Fans because I'm not using ceiling fans

standfan.jpg

tablefan.jpg

links for the fans and 'Front entrance light and bedroom light' please!

thanks in advance!!

Edited by Takaishi

links for the fans and 'Front entrance light and bedroom light' please!

thanks in advance!!

Hi Takaishi, here you go

Light: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=22506659649&spm=a1z09.2.9.280.Frijl5&_u=e20u0scn2ffe

Standing fan: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.10.T6MPW3&id=16936835925&_u=e20u0scn59e3

Table fan: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.20.T6MPW3&id=19526212599&_u=e20u0scn8fa7

Actually if you are looking at using standing/table fans, you can taobao Imasu fans. I wanted to order them at first but they are really really expensive! But really nice though. Suitable for scandi/industrial/MCM decor.

• Like 1