Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Puggy

Our Scandinavian Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hacking done!

Well I wanted to hack the wall between service yard and kitchen but so far the permit for that not approved yet. But Mr Foo went ahead to get the rest hacked first.

Wall between kitchen and living area. Only hacked 1 side. Will be replaced with glass sliding door.

photo1-3.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

Wall between master and common bedroom.

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

Tomorrow going to go through the electrical and lighting points with Mr Foo.

Then my MIL tells me that cannot put lights above the bed because she said will go hospital frequently or something. What??? I've never heard of this before. If don't put light above the bed then put where? I don't like my room to be dark. Right now the hub's room is quite dim and I really don't like it. I will be having bedside lighting of course, but the room definitely needs a ceiling light as well. Not to mention I already bought the bedroom ceiling lights which are the transparent bulbs...

The front entrance light looks nice... looking forward to see live pics. Heee

Thanks, hopefully the lights can be up by this week!

I am intending to get that popular gate from Dr Doors

doctordoors.jpg

Their website lists the price at S$588 excluding GST. And the Yale digital lock they quoted is S$599 excl. GST as well.

If I go down to their showroom, can I get a better rate? Because I emailed them to ask and have been corresponding with this lady called Candy. Asked if got any package for gate and lock, she say don't have. :dunno:

Hi, can i have the link for the study table u got from taobao? U got the actual product? Looking forward to see ur review on it. its a nice $20 table. If the quality is good then it will be super worthwhile.

Hello neighbour! i overlaid my MBR toilet tiles too. but the aircon trunking spoilt everything. my toilet looks ugly now. hows yours?

Hi neighbor! I bypassed the MBR toilet altogether. My master bedroom aircon is placed right above the master toilet door, so the trunking wraps around the corner towards the aircon ledge and my ID punched a hole out the top corner of the wall. Don't have a picture of it now but I'm going down later to take some measurements. Will snap one.

Hi, can i have the link for the study table u got from taobao? U got the actual product? Looking forward to see ur review on it. its a nice $20 table. If the quality is good then it will be super worthwhile.

Hi mummychua, here's the link. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.134.UrdU92&id=38572087079&_u=220u0scn7942

My house still undergoing reno so I haven't opened it up yet. Will post when I do so!

After informing the Krono guy that I had collected my keys, he informed me that they had some new colors to choose from. And so I traveled all the way from west to east to take a look at the new colors and choose my final flooring. The two planks below are two of their new colors. Very similar to the white and gray that I had posted previously, but the gray looks more distressed, hence have decided on the gray.

photo6.jpg

hi,

what brand is this flooring? thx