Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Puggy

Our Scandinavian Home

The Eames chair is not very big. You can search for the dimension online & there is a shop in City Square Mall that carries it.

I think it's Pickett & Rail if I am not mistaken.

Haha I didn't look at the dimensions when I bought it, just assumed it would be ok. Think I still would've gotten it anyway!

The Eames replica chair is not big because of the legs but perfect for using as dining chairs. However if using for work desks, maybe not as the back is not firm enough for support.

There's one Eames chair on display at picket & rail's kuka premium showroom at IMM though. I remember that Eames chair feeling solid when I tried lifting up but the ones from TB is different. I could be mistaken about the weight though as it was a brief feel of the chair at IMM.

People use the eames chair for dining chairs and work desks? I thought it was mainly used as a lounge chair since it comes with an ottoman.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Gate up

photo1-14.jpg

So my initial toilet sink layout did not work out as Mr Foo advised that the sink was too small and shallow and water will splash out. So had to source for a basin in Singapore because buying from taobao would take too long. After visiting a few shops at Jalan Besar, finally found a decent looking sink and stainless steel cabinet combi that would go with my bathroom from GR Link. Paid $399 for this, heart pain knowing that taobao probably sells this for much cheaper. But it does go well with the toilet scheme, so can't really complain I guess.

photo4-10.jpg

My cabinet also got delivered today.

photo2-16.jpg

photo3-13.jpg

Thinking whether to white-wash it.

I'm keen to get the Eames lounge chair and await your review & picture of the real thing. Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Your house reno is coming along nicely.

Puggy, are you referring to the leather recliner eames chair?

If yes, then we are talking about different eames models. My apologies for not catching on that as been surfing a lot of forums.

The Eames chair i am referring to is this one.

_201288134527697.jpg

Haha I didn't look at the dimensions when I bought it, just assumed it would be ok. Think I still would've gotten it anyway!

People use the eames chair for dining chairs and work desks? I thought it was mainly used as a lounge chair since it comes with an ottoman.

Puggy, are you referring to the leather recliner eames chair?

If yes, then we are talking about different eames models. My apologies for not catching on that as been surfing a lot of forums.

The Eames chair i am referring to is this one.

_201288134527697.jpg

Yup was referring to the leather recliner!

wardrobe, love the laminate! The platform bed is also in this laminate.

photo1-15.jpg

Picking out the kompactop color

photo2-17.jpg

Got my second taobao shipment today as well and sweated buckets removing the wooden crate packaging. All so that I could unearth this dining table

photo1-16.jpg

photo4-11.jpg

And this mirror which arrived safely. The chairs in front are from the same shop as the dining table

photo5-9.jpg

Oh and this is my best buy ever! Been searching for scandinavian brand knock offs on taobao but they are not so popular or otherwise the price didn't seem much cheaper than the original. But I came across this seller selling the Hay DLM side table at around 125RMB and decided to take a gamble.

Love it!

photo3-15.jpg

Hi Puggy,

Would like to know if you have set up the Eames lounge chair & eagerly await your review. The price you bought is a fraction of what I can find here. TIA!

Hi Puggy,

Would like to know if you have set up the Eames lounge chair & eagerly await your review. The price you bought is a fraction of what I can find here. TIA!

Hi Khng, I have opened it but have not unwrapped it from the bubble wrap got theres still a lot of dust. Will review when I have unwrapped it!