Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Puggy

Our Scandinavian Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello Puggy

May I please have your contractor's contact and quotations? Please share your thoughts about him, workmanship etc.

Like your lights - the spidey-like low ones. Can you feel the heat, especially since they are low? Bright enough to light up the room? What wattage?

TIA.

We are not using the spider ones in the end due to the height. When it was up, I used warm E14 lights, so it's not super bright, mainly for the ambiance.

Mr Foo's carpenters and tilers have really good workmanship! I love my tiled bathroom walls and subway tiled backsplash in the kitchen. He's very responsive as well. Usually when I text him in the morning he will call me soon after to answer my questions.

Some WIP pictures last week

Bedroom light installed

photo1-17.jpg

Mild steel kitchen sliding door installed

photo4-13.jpg

With the glass installed

photo5-11.jpg

Super love this kitchen sliding door. It's one of my features in my house since I don't have a feature wall

Platform bed installed

photo2-19.jpg

How it looks now

photo3-16.jpg

Wardrobe area

photo4-14.jpg

Living room, not fully furnished yet, haven't hang up the clock or put all the accessories

photo2-20.jpg

Sorry haven't taken a picture of the eames lounge chair from the front, but I've sat in it and so did other people and they all like the lounge chair! The quality seems quite good, it's supposed to be full leather and seems like it. I haven't seen an eames lounge chair in SG so I don't know what is the difference in quality, but I've asked from Comfort Design before how much it costs and theirs is like 1.2k or 1.5k, can't remember exact. So this chair for about 600 excluding shipping is worth it!

• Like 1

Hi Puggy

Will you comfortable to send your quote, as a newbie in reno I like compare and learn more about the coming quotation I will face to avoid my chances to become a robert head(kanna chop)?

Thanks you in advance :)

My email is zane_loke@yahoo.com.sg

Your sincerely,

ZaneousL

Hi Puggy,

Can you share the link of the floor lamp? Is it from July (就来)?

Also await the picture of your Eames lounge chair. Can take one from the side? The original can be tried on in Xtra Living at Park Mall.

How it looks now

photo3-16.jpg

Sorry haven't taken a picture of the eames lounge chair from the front, but I've sat in it and so did other people and they all like the lounge chair! The quality seems quite good, it's supposed to be full leather and seems like it. I haven't seen an eames lounge chair in SG so I don't know what is the difference in quality, but I've asked from Comfort Design before how much it costs and theirs is like 1.2k or 1.5k, can't remember exact. So this chair for about 600 excluding shipping is worth it!

Platform bed installed

photo2-19.jpg

How it looks now

photo3-16.jpg

Wardrobe area

photo4-14.jpg

Living room, not fully furnished yet, haven't hang up the clock or put all the accessories

photo2-20.jpg

Hi! Would you mind sharing the links/contacts for your blinds? Thanks in advance! :)

Hey, the dining table looks nice! Is it stable? as in any shakiness....?

Planning to buy that from Taobao too...do give your feedback!

Hi Puggy, love this mirror. Could you share the link? Is this going to be a wall-mount piece?

Ordered my dining table from taobao. Initially wanted to get one from Ikea but decided it didn't quite go with the overall look.

Fingers crossed that this will turn out fine.

photo2-7.jpg

Also ordered a mirror

TB2jEPUXVXXXXbAXXXXXXXXXXXX_1039470997.j

Edited by coyote

Hi

I love your Scandi style home!

Could you pls share with me your contractor/ ID contact as I am getting my keys end of the month but still haven't found any contacts yet.

Appreciate it lots, thanks!!

Cheers,

Sheryl

sheryl.y.teo@gmail.com

We are not using the spider ones in the end due to the height. When it was up, I used warm E14 lights, so it's not super bright, mainly for the ambiance.

Mr Foo's carpenters and tilers have really good workmanship! I love my tiled bathroom walls and subway tiled backsplash in the kitchen. He's very responsive as well. Usually when I text him in the morning he will call me soon after to answer my questions.

Hi puggy! A pity that you're not using the spidey lights anymore! We've put it up and will get brighter E14!! :)

Hi puggy...nice home. Simple yet cosy. Mind sharing how much was your reno?

Hi Puggy
Will you comfortable to send your quote, as a newbie in reno I like compare and learn more about the coming quotation I will face to avoid my chances to become a robert head(kanna chop)?
Thanks you in advance :)
My email is zane_loke@yahoo.com.sg
Your sincerely,
ZaneousL

PMed!

Hi Puggy,

Can you share the link of the floor lamp? Is it from July (就来)?

Also await the picture of your Eames lounge chair. Can take one from the side? The original can be tried on in Xtra Living at Park Mall.

How it looks now

photo3-16.jpg

Yes it is from July! heres the link: item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.282.XwOkyi&id=38589329963&_u=j20u0scn9632

photo2-21.jpg

Hey, the dining table looks nice! Is it stable? as in any shakiness....?

Planning to buy that from Taobao too...do give your feedback!

We did have to add one of those sticker to the bottom of one of the legs before it was fully stable, but small issue because the dining table is really awesome.