Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Puggy

Our Scandinavian Home

Hi Puggy, love this mirror. Could you share the link? Is this going to be a wall-mount piece?

This is the link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.253.HjBNSd&id=39916507775&_u=j20u0scn6a03

It's not wall-mounted yet, right now still leaning against the wall, which I quite like but we may wall-mount it in future as we plan to get pets.

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

I love your Scandi style home!

Could you pls share with me your contractor/ ID contact as I am getting my keys end of the month but still haven't found any contacts yet.

Appreciate it lots, thanks!!

Cheers,

Sheryl

sheryl.y.teo@gmail.com

PMed!

Hi puggy! A pity that you're not using the spidey lights anymore! We've put it up and will get brighter E14!! :)

Hellonub, I really wanted to put it up, but the husband really doesn't like it. Possible to take a picture and send me to have a look? Maybe I can show him and make him regret giving up the light hehe :P

photo1-18.jpg

Laid out this rug that I got from Urban Outfitters and bought this coat rack from Grafunkt. Super expensive for a coat rack but super nice. I saw the DLM side table at Grafunkt too, going for about 300+. It's heavier than the one I got from taobao but I'm not complaining given that it's a tiny fraction of the original!

Hi! Would you mind sharing the links/contacts for your blinds? Thanks in advance! :)

Hi, my blinds are from a neighbor who does blinds. His name is Andy and contact number is 9182 8292.

Hi Puggy,

I like the design of your house very much. I have a few question and hope you can help.

1. Do you mind to share with me the renovation quotation of your house?
2. How much in total for the shipping cost that you spent for taobao?
3. How many watt is the track light that you have bought?

Thank you & have a great day!

Regards,
AJ

Hello Neighbour, tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Must be too many queries on your Eames chair. Anyway, was wondering if you tried out the tap at the service yard. Did you notice that the water flow (pressure) is significantly different from the ones in the bathrooms?

Hi Puggy,

I like the design of your house very much. I have a few question and hope you can help.

1. Do you mind to share with me the renovation quotation of your house?

2. How much in total for the shipping cost that you spent for taobao?

3. How many watt is the track light that you have bought?

Thank you & have a great day!

Regards,

AJ

Hi AJ,

About S$30K for the reno, shipping cost my first batch was about S$500, second batch about S$200.

My track lights are 7 watts.

Hello Neighbour, tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Must be too many queries on your Eames chair. Anyway, was wondering if you tried out the tap at the service yard. Did you notice that the water flow (pressure) is significantly different from the ones in the bathrooms?

Hi Scmor, no leh so far I have not tried the tap there. Only been washing clothes so far. So far my other half has only been complaining about the pressure of the toilet flush.

Gate up

photo1-14.jpg

So my initial toilet sink layout did not work out as Mr Foo advised that the sink was too small and shallow and water will splash out. So had to source for a basin in Singapore because buying from taobao would take too long. After visiting a few shops at Jalan Besar, finally found a decent looking sink and stainless steel cabinet combi that would go with my bathroom from GR Link. Paid $399 for this, heart pain knowing that taobao probably sells this for much cheaper. But it does go well with the toilet scheme, so can't really complain I guess.

photo4-10.jpg

My cabinet also got delivered today.

photo2-16.jpg

photo3-13.jpg

Thinking whether to white-wash it.

Hi, can PM where do you get this cabineT? thanks!

Hi, it's from this company called Mansource interior. Got it from the IFFS earlier this year. They usually do export sales

Some WIP pictures last week

Bedroom light installed

photo1-17.jpg

Mild steel kitchen sliding door installed

photo4-13.jpg

With the glass installed

photo5-11.jpg

Super love this kitchen sliding door. It's one of my features in my house since I don't have a feature wall

Hi,

May I ask you how you got the top track pinned onto the bomb shelter side wall? I was told my hob that we could not drill the walls beside of the bomb shelter.

Your kitchen sliding door looks superb btw.. :)