Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alicelsp

Wmf Cutlery & Corelle Dinningware Buying From Usa Cheaper Than Local?

Hi ,

Will it be cheaper to buy the WMF cutlery set from USA and shipped to SG compare buying from local stores like Tangs? Also thought to buy the Corelle dinningset 16pcs from Walmart around USD30.00-USD69.90 and ship to Singapore . Anyone have buying the dinningset from USA and ship to Singapore before? Or anyone want to share to buy together please feel free PM me..

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Was at tangs last week and saw a WMF 20 piece set for 1699 i think? Theres also another set for only 100+ by WMF also. Dont really know what is the difference as we were just window shopping and didnt stop to ask the salesperson.

• Like 1

The Corelle dinningware just worried the breakage or else will be cheaper by 40%..i saw got 1 set 16pcs in court online is selling as S$136.00 but in Walmart just sell USD26.99 . Unless have 3-4 person share to buy and enjoy the lower shipping rates per kg. 16pcs is estimated 8 kg (my own estimation), the shipping cost is around SGD60.00 per set. May be i will just get cutlery sets which can withstand the long distance transportation handling...

I'm also considering WMF for my new flat but am new to Amazon so not sure abt the shipping charges.am also looking for other kitchenware items.Any suggestions?

• Like 1

I'm also considering WMF for my new flat but am new to Amazon so not sure abt the shipping charges.am also looking for other kitchenware items.Any suggestions?

Hi,

some of the other brand like Vision ,pyrex ,corningware look good.. you may take a look at Walmart.com also selling alot. If you interest to buy,let me know,we can buy together to enjoy the lower shipping charges .Amazon did not ship international for certain product. i am using some service provider services, we can share the cost if you want..I am looking to buy by end of aug as my new house will ready early of Sept .Do pm me if you interest.

Edited by alicelsp

• Like 1

Hi,

some of the other brand like Vision ,pyrex ,corningware look good.. you may take a look at Walmart.com also selling alot. If you interest to buy,let me know,we can buy together to enjoy the lower shipping charges .Amazon did not ship international for certain product. i am using some service provider services, we can share the cost if you want..I am looking to buy by end of aug as my new house will ready early of Sept .Do pm me if you interest.

So ya getting from Walmart or Amazon?

I'm be getting my keys in 4th Q,this yr.

• Like 1

Hi , if the shipping charges from USA to Singapore for Corelle Dinningware set 16pcs is S$56.00 per set on top the product price & handling fees , is that still worth it? I am assume the weight per box for 16pcs is 8kg. Hope to hear from the feedback from all bro and sis here...

Hi , if the shipping charges from USA to Singapore for Corelle Dinningware set 16pcs is S$56.00 per set on top the product price & handling fees , is that still worth it? I am assume the weight per box for 16pcs is 8kg. Hope to hear from the feedback from all bro and sis here...

Hi i feel it is still worth it. Locally this brand sells for much higher pricing. So if you divide out, you can still enjoy cost savings...thats my experience so far...hope this helps

Get those with free shipping to S'pore. Don't think any local retail can offer anything close to their prices.

Edited by RenoDIY