Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
linsullen

Storage Heater. Alpha, Joven, Ariston, Champ, Mistral

Ok i know nuts about storage heater. All i know is that the shower and taps are like the hotel type, come out hot and cold. Ive been living with instant water heaters my whole life so this is new to me.

So far the brands ive gathered are Alpha, Joven, Ariston, Champ & Mistral.

Should i get a 25l, 30l or 35l for a 4 room flat. Currently now living there will be just me and hubby, but maybe 2yrs dwn the road our parents might be staying with us. Dont know why but i feel that a square design is nicer to the eye, but if the round one serves more purpose that i dont mind.

I went to their websites, but even when i read the specs i still do not know what to look out for.

The most important is i want something that can last long, no problems, fast to heat up, easy to manage...

Pls do recommend me and your opinions and reviews will be much appreciated. Thanks!!!:)

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have 4 ariston 25L in my house and I will not recommend anyone to buy this brand.

I have claimed warranty for all 4 units and they are starting to fail again. Tank leaks!

I am in the process of renewing all my storage tank heaters to Joven.

We just gotten a Joven 25l for our new 3 room bto..

Hopefully its enough for 3 of us.. Lol.. (Thou its too late to change now..)

We just gotten a Joven 25l for our new 3 room bto..

Hopefully its enough for 3 of us.. Lol.. (Thou its too late to change now..)

Can upgrade anytime. The mounting is the same.

I have 4 ariston 25L in my house and I will not recommend anyone to buy this brand.

I have claimed warranty for all 4 units and they are starting to fail again. Tank leaks!

Will avoid ariston then.thank u!

Never seen a bto flat before, don't know how developer run their hot cold piping.

Generally, I stick to 1 heater per bathroom

Oh no I was deciding between the Joven 35litre and Ariston 30litre storage heater for my flat and eventually went with the latter. Installed already but my renovation works are still ongoing so yet to try it. GMC, your experience is scaring me a little! Lol. Will report back after I've moved in :)

I bought champs 15L..the uncle say sufficient for 3 person but must let it heatup 1st..jialat..i dont need really hot water..just warm water for me to bath can oredy 😟

i got a 35L Joven JH35 HE storage heater for 2 bathrooms with rain shower.

If u can afford the space, the price difference is only $20 for 25L to 35L. Just that it takes slight longer to warm up if it is bigger.

Another question -- do you guys turn off the water heater or just let it auto shutoff?

Why do you need 4 heaters? I tot a 35l can oredi support a family of 4? We installed 1, forgot 25 or 35l, 2 toilets concurrent use no problem