Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasminnie

Typical Singaporean: Ai Pih Ai Chi (Cheap Yet Good)

My service yard 3D cube lamp shade at S$15 each:

Price does not include standard E27 bulbs that can be bought locally from Ikea or local light shops.

light%201.jpg

light%202.jpg

Its so cute I got one for my bomb shelter too. Pic looks dim due to the auto light adjustment from my camera.

light%203.jpg

Will post up more pics once they get installed, such as the bathroom cabinet, shower curtains and shower curtains rods, etc...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi can share links to the bs light and peephole camera? Do you need to remove the current door's peephole to stick this on?

hi, please share more on the bathroom cabinet. any pics of the bathroom cabinet? how much is the shipping, quality gd? can share the link that you purchase.

:D

Hi,

bathroom cabinet pic is here: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=20573832800

I've not had it fixed up yet so can't share much. Only thing is that this is PVC so won't have issues of mould and all that compared to using wood type bathroom cabinets. And for all the PVC cabinets that fits within the given specs by Nicholas, these are the only designs (plain I know) available.

Edited by jasminnie

Hi can share links to the bs light and peephole camera? Do you need to remove the current door's peephole to stick this on?

Cube lamp shade: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.5.1TtUlQ&id=15180488262

I think the price have risen since I bought it a month back. Was S$15 then. Now its S$20.

Digital peephole viewer: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.gq3SU6&id=18770389843

Just unscrew the hdb's peephole and then there will be an empty hole. Afix this digital peephole viewer into the hole and the rest is history. No drilling needed. I fixed this up in 5 minutes.

Edited by jasminnie

• Like 1

Cube lamp shade: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.5.1TtUlQ&id=15180488262

I think the price have risen since I bought it a month back. Was S$15 then. Now its S$20.

Digital peephole viewer: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.gq3SU6&id=18770389843

Just unscrew the hdb's peephole and then there will be an empty hole. Afix this digital peephole viewer into the hole and the rest is history. No drilling needed. I fixed this up in 5 minutes.

Hi Jasminnie, I assume the peephole runs on battery though? How do you change the battery when it runs out?

Hi, would like to check the physical length and breath of the digital peephole viewer? I tried to message the seller on TB, but was curtly told that they did not measure it. :dunno:

I like your idea of building the row cabinet at the window it can act as a storage for things can you share with me where your bought the kitchen ceiling light 54w white thank.

Kitchen ceiling light at S$60 (54W, bright and good):

20140719_140918.jpg

Its so good I bought 6 sets of this but in different sizes based on their usage. Square ones in warm white and daylight for bedrooms and toilets. At Jalan Besar shops which I scour almost every weekend, one such similar lamp can go for as much as $150-$200 each.

20140719_141051.jpg

Can you please share with me the address where you purchase your ceiling lights, square and rectangular one?

How much do you pay for the ceiling lights? And how do you find them?

Thanks.

Edited by vuzu

Hi Jasmine, really thanks for sharing the details pictures.. :)

Hi Evelyn,

Its here:

Closed

20140725_141859.jpg

Opened:

20140725_141927.jpg

The bedside table that have this furry thingy (like those you find in meeting room tables) so our cables can pull out of the powerpoint below and not have dirt or dust trapped inside:

20140725_141908.jpg

Simple plain wardrobe on the outside.

20140712_141750.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, like your MBR baywindow storage as well as your wardrobe. Just wondering is there are any issues / problems with it (wardrobe) against the aircon ledge window?

Interested to know the costs for the baywindow storage & wardrobe too, if you don't mind sharing! :)

Hi, jasmine i like your baywindow storage how much it cost and where your bought the 54w ceiling light and you ID contact and quote care to share thank :)

Edited by tarzanboy