Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasminnie

Typical Singaporean: Ai Pih Ai Chi (Cheap Yet Good)

very nice renovation! and plus ur contractor is so helpful, it can be hard to come by

love the glass cannisters too, did it cost alot?

The canisters actually not glass, but acrylic though. Cost a bomb. Paid close to a hundred for it cos was purchased in the States.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi jasmine did u buy the basin from tb? if not how did it sit nicely onto the cabinet below? thanks

Hello, if you mean the common toilet's sink basin, it comes with the bottom cabinet, mirror and side cabinets all bundled into one from taobao.

Very cheap. Only $150 for cost of item plus domestic shipping. I don't know how much is international freight cost as I bundled this with my other stuff from tb and ship them all at one over to Sg.

The mbr toilet's sink basin was bought at a shop in Blk 122 Bedok North Rd. This lobang is from Nick. We trust Nick's taste so much that whenever prior to getting any fittings we would take a pic n share it in our whatsapp chat group and he will let us know if it's good design or don't fit nicely with the interior design concept. And because we got all this by ourselves, no worries about the usual case of IDs jacking up price cos Nick doesn't even earn from all this. This value added service by him is one of the most valued quality we like about Nick. He's almost very prompt in his replies unless he's eating crabs for dinner, even jokes with us. Funny person lah he.

Edited by jasminnie

• Like 1

Can pm Nick contact?

Hello mama01, you can reach Nick at his mobile on 96907887 . I used his hp number to google n found good reviews on him. Lucky us sial! Cos I only did the Google check AFTER we got him.

Edited by jasminnie

• Like 1

Kitchen tap:

The very functional and nice kitchen tap that a gf recommended. Long hose allows pulling the nozzle off the holder to wash further off corners of sinks and table. $67 inclusive international shipping. Saw at Hoe Kee this selling for $200+ for the same

Hi, can i get the link for this kitchen tap. Love it.. Many thanks.