Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasminnie

Typical Singaporean: Ai Pih Ai Chi (Cheap Yet Good)

Hi Jasminnie..could u share with me the contacts and your quotation from renoguyz? Im getting my keys in mid yr..now comparing ID and contractors..so far hows the workmanship of the capentries?

Thanks!

SO far its been many months now and the car[entry works is holding up very good. U can reach Nick at 96907887.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jaminnie, could you email me Nick's contact? My email is michelleluomn@yahoo.com.sg.

Thank you.

U can reach Nick at 96907887.

Hi Jasminnie,

Do you mind sharing your nicholas - Renoguyz Contact number?

Pls email me at : tancheonghua@gmail.com

Thanks you very much!!

His number is 96907887.

Hi Jaminnie,

Do we need HDB approval for installing a bath tub in the mbr toilet?

Nope, no need HDB approval. Installation got no hacking, only the cementing works. So if you wanna do bathtub you will need extra toilet tiles so it can cover the cementing works surrounding the bathtub. I got extra free toilet tiles from the excess that my neighbors has and gave them away. If u wanna save cost can ask around the neighbors too. Most estate got their own FB pages, can try asking there cos that's how I did it.

Edited by jasminnie

Dear Jasmine,

Can you email me Nick's contact and also your quotation. Really thank you in advance.

Andywong.realty@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi Jasmine! Like your design very much. Can share with me breakdown of quotation? My email tan_ming_hao@hotmail.com thanks!

Cube lamp shade: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.5.1TtUlQ&id=15180488262

I think the price have risen since I bought it a month back. Was S$15 then. Now its S$20.

Digital peephole viewer: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.gq3SU6&id=18770389843

Just unscrew the hdb's peephole and then there will be an empty hole. Afix this digital peephole viewer into the hole and the rest is history. No drilling needed. I fixed this up in 5 minutes.

link not available le