Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
linsullen

Blanco Pleon 8 Or 9 Users, Kitchen Sink

Hello! I need some feedback from blanco pleon 8 or 9 sink users. I have placed an order and actually would like to know lighter or darker colour is better for the sink.Rock Grey or AluMetallic? I went to the showroom and saw that Rock Grey has some white patches here and there on the sink.Alu metallic cant see much of the white spots but im afraid it might stain. I need ur reviews! My counter top will be black quartz. Thank u.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha.. in my case, the choice for my Pleon for the new place would be anthracitr or alu...

My existing sink is anthracite but after many years of use and abuse, the colour has somewhat faded. Leaning towards alu

I placed my order for anthracite cos found a solution to remove the haZe ard the sink. Googled and most of anthracite users use mr clean magic eraser. Can be found in taobao or amazon. In sg im not sure if its sold here.

Tell u the truth... after many years, the haze will still be there. Yes, have scrub bottom of sink before. Infact, it made things worse.. so bewarn

An analogy to use is a SS sink; after many years, no matter how much SS cleaner u use, the scratch marks will eventually remain at the bottom.

As my new sink will be facing the window and sun, hence my choice of Alu cos I'm afraid the anthracite will somewhat turn lighter... still thinking though.

Just know why u r getting the sink for, then u would not be bothered by the haze, imo

Thanks for the info btw :good:

Edited by TITW

Tell u the truth... after many years, the haze will still be there. Yes, have scrub bottom of sink before. Infact, it made things worse.. so bewarn

An analogy to use is a SS sink; after many years, no matter how much SS cleaner u use, the scratch marks will eventually remain at the bottom.

As my new sink will be facing the window and sun, hence my choice of Alu cos I'm afraid the anthracite will somewhat turn lighter... still thinking though.

Just know why u r getting the sink for, then u would not be bothered by the haze, imo

Thanks for the info btw :good:

Hi TITW

Just want to find out how's your alumetallic blanco sink? I'm also pondering on whether to choose this, as my sink will also be next to window, and was keen on black until I read about the haze issue.

Any particular reason why you still chose composite sink vs SS? My ID said composite granite will stain, but the Hoe Kee people kept saying no stains. Thought I'll get some real feedback here :)

My counter top will be blank granite BTW.

Just chanced coming back to this discussion. Winmei.. U bought the sink yet? I eventually found a solution.. Kinda of :)

Hi
As per you mentioned that your counter top will be black quartz, so my advice is you need to apply AluMetallic, It is perfect combination.