Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CuGu

Em In Bishan

My auto vaccuum cleaner

Cleaner2

I bought it for $300 only, a fraction of what the high end model from LG costs.. :good::good:

Edited by CuGu

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thoughts on buying from Malaysia

1) Light purchase: Buy all your lights from Malaysia For same items, we save nearly half of what was quoted by Sg seller which is SGD 2,200. We spend only RM 2,000 for same items in Msia.

2) Ask your contractor for his name card to use for discount: Pretend to be a Singapore contractor bringing customer to buy from them and the Msia seller will discount up to 40% from retail price. However they will need a name card for their recording purposes.

3) Know Singapore price: Some things are more expensive in Malaysia so knowing your Sg price will help you to decide whether or not to buy from Msia.

4) Buy spare: If you buy from Msia, you can buy some spare like additional down-light so that you don't have to go back to buy when the current one spoils.

5) Measure first : Same as buying from Ikea, do your measurement accurately to prevent having to go back to Msia to replace the wrong items.

As I have received many personal inquiries for the address of the lighting shop in JB, I have decided to put it here rather than sending the address privately. :good::good:

ION Lightings

22, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1, Taman Skudai Baru, Skudai, 81200, Johor Bahru, Johor