Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swobo

Renovation Contractor Recommendations Pls

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I would recommend calvary carpentry if you wana do timber renovaton or carpentry. Contact this Mr NG at 9xxxxxxx. Their company had gave me an excellent service and workmanship for my timber decking and flooring.

Hi there

I'm looking for recommendations for contractors you have good experience with for some work in my condo.

1. re-tile living room floor (hack and replace with new tiles)

2. painting and minor patching of interior walls for whole house

3. replace balcony lattice (wood to aluminium)

4. replace main wooden door

Pls PM me the contact details of contractors you have had good experience with.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractor to do up some major overhaul for my current unit at meyer.

1) Retile

2) Carpentry

3)painting

4)electrician

Please let me know if there's any recommendation meanwhile I will also source around.

Cheers!

hi,

i just had my BTO in woodlands done by my contractor recently. quote reasonable price and responsible person. do PM me for his contact number. :)

Cheers!

Looking for a painting contractor to paint 8 blocks of Condominium units at Pasir Ris.in 1st Qtr of 2015.

Painting to include Car Parks, Pool deck, Perimeter Walls, Gates, lift cabins and others.

There is also other works liker relocation of water features, Removal of Jacuzzi and relaying of Ramin deck,and the installation of extra taps in the garden area.

Please contact 96332101 Tang if you can handle this job for a discussion and walk around for a quotation.

hi,

i just had my BTO in woodlands done by my contractor recently. quote reasonable price and responsible person. do PM me for his contact number. :)

Cheers!

Hi,

I am currently looking for contractor. Do you all have any reasonable and reliable contractor to share?

Pls pm me or email me at yvonne_nxl@hotmail.com. Thank lots

Hi,

I am currently looking for contractor. Do you all have any reasonable and reliable contractor to share?

Pls pm me or email me at yvonne_nxl@hotmail.com. Thank lots

Hi

I plan to hack and retile for my resales hdb flat. anyone can introduce the reliable and quote reasonable contractor?

Thanks in advance

Hi Joanna,

First you must clearly state the tiling works area including your kitchen, bathroom or not. If it is included, other works like waterproofing might be damage during the hacking works.

Feel free to pm me for more details.

Thanks