Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guyguyx2

Help~

hi. i bought a furniture and then there is an insect who keep dropping stuff (dunno if its egg or wood) on the floor.

Any advice on how to remove the insect by DIY?

th_168742606_IMG_3792_122_172lo.JPG

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

is your furniture teak wood?

Is that stuff like wood dust.... very fine and sandy type..

I had the same things many year back.

That time I call the furniture shop ask them to sent someone to check on it as I was worry it might be termite.

They do 1 for 1 exchange for me.

If you are not being able to determine I suggest you go to a professional. The carpets and upholstery cushions can contain many germs and bugs, some of which are deadly. Also you never know where else these dropping are being left. I recommend you to look into chemdry central carpet cleaning for more information. Hope you find a solution.

If you are not being able to determine I suggest you go to a professional. The carpets and upholstery cushions can contain many germs and bugs, some of which are deadly. Also you never know where else these dropping are being left. I recommend you to look into chemdry central carpet cleaning for more information. Hope you find a solution.

This is in australia, anything in sg instead?