Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Remy Yosef

Monitoring Of Renovation Works

My ID informed me that he's starting the renovation work on my new flat today. From your experiences, how often do you check on the progress of the renovation?

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

From my experience, with my 1st reno.... every day if possible. Especially when there is any MAJOR action i.e. things that once up if wanna rectify, very tough..those kind.

Are you re-tiling your floor? Has the ID discussed with you how the tiles are to be layed? etc.

Oooh, everyday would be tough as my current residing place is far from my new home. Plus, I'm working shift so that adds to the difficulty in monitoring process.

Well, it is my new home after all but the only flooring there's gonna be is the laying out laminate flooring in the living room and bedroom. The kitchen and bathroom already have tiling by HDB so I'll just leave it at that. It's a 2-room flat.

My ID roughly drawn out what he's gonna do. He's gonna do the cabinet base and shower kerb for a start.

Best is drop by to check anytime of the day

If day time unavailable drop by night time to c the installation they have done or work progress

Coz I believe U & me are busy working daytime just to own this HDB nest :sport-smiley-004: