Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mintyvintage

Raw Means Refined - Scandinavian Industrial

welcome to RT, and nice first post on the ID selection process. Your theme is rather similar, so I'm quite excited to see how your house turns out. Keep posting :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

welcome to RT, and nice first post on the ID selection process. Your theme is rather similar, so I'm quite excited to see how your house turns out. Keep posting :good:

Thanks vicx1234!! i have been reading your t-blog too. We have similar concept indeed... i love your floor tiles! very good vibe. too bad i have to keep my homogenous tiles for the living room. envorich would have been nice. :good:

Just realised that I had a typo in my topic.. is there any way to edit the topic title? i can't seem to locate.

it should read "Raw Meets Refined"... :help:

#sotong

if anyone knows please let me know how. if not i guess it would have to be Raw Means Refined (like orange is the new black :sport-smiley-018: )

• Like 1

ahhhh nice!~ please share if u can find replicas of the pastel colored dining chairs in your mood pics!

hi. i didnt find those exact same chairs but for pastel colored chairs you can try taobao, or Second Charm for customised paint. =)

Woo great theme looking forward to more updates! Maybe can post some 3D pictures by your ID for a heads up..

Thanks! it's a happy feeling to find people who like our theme. our parents are the "cannot accept" kind. LOL.

3D pictures have been posted above.

• Like 1

I think I saw the pastel chairs at life storey...love the colours :) I am torn between this light scandi looking table or the Danish mid modern century wood

hi. i didnt find those exact same chairs but for pastel colored chairs you can try taobao, or Second Charm for customised paint. =)

Thanks! it's a happy feeling to find people who like our theme. our parents are the "cannot accept" kind. LOL.

3D pictures have been posted above.

I think I saw the pastel chairs at life storey...love the colours :) I am torn between this light scandi looking table or the Danish mid modern century wood

life storey was too expensive for us. :notti: i tink mid century wood table sounds good!! but it all depends which fit your theme and house space!

Very nice indeed, what is the length of the tv console? Are the black strips made up of metal?

the tv console is up! super love the texture!

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7964-1.jpg

updated with work in progress pictures above

hi can PM me to share the cost of hacking the wall and installing the wardrobe? and also the shoe cabinet as well?

cos im thinking of doing something similar as well

Very nice indeed, what is the length of the tv console? Are the black strips made up of metal?

the tv console is up! super love the texture!

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7964-1.jpg

hello! the tv console is 2.1 m long.

the black strips are actually laminate =) but it did a good job to give this metal effect.

very nice progress! I absolutely love your custom tv console. rustic and industrial at the same time :good:

• Like 1

hi can PM me to share the cost of hacking the wall and installing the wardrobe? and also the shoe cabinet as well?

cos im thinking of doing something similar as well

hi. hacking the wall between MBR and bedroom2 itself is 580. if there are areas to patch and smooth after hacking, might have additional costs.

MBR wardrobe is about 3k for 2.5m long. shoe cabinet 1600.

• Like 1