Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mintyvintage

Raw Means Refined - Scandinavian Industrial

the other side of the mbr

featuring the laundry baskets and ladder to hang some clothes, as well as the kitchen trolley from ikea, which i used to store my beauty items.

SAM_0467.jpg

SAM_0468.jpg

Hi,

May I know where did you get the ladder? Was it from Ikea too?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Interesting book lamp...may I know where u bought it?

check out lumio lamp on google and you shd be able to locate the url ;)

your deco items really complement the look! Well done on matching colours and textures!

thank you! can't wait to see your house's final look too.

Hey minty,

What appears here is that the air con trunking in the toilet is under the light box.. but the finished product seems to show that it's hidden inside the light box... did ur ID lowered the light box in order to conceal the trunking?

Also will like to get the contacts of ur air Con guy...cos i tink not alot of sir con guys are willing to route the trunking within the light box as its more troublesome for them (or did u pay extra for this?).... thanks

yes, i forgot the mention that the box was extended downwards to conceal the trunks in the toilet. the aircon company is Wee Tech. we didnt pay extra. :)

The lumio book lamp really looks great :good:

Too bad the pricing is too high else I will consider to get it.

Whole renovation is nicely done, shoe cabinet is really unique (*However I never see any men's shoes, where did you store them... LoL ~ )

yes the lumio was abit pricey, and its for more fun than practical but too cute to resist. :D

ahhaha good point on the shoe cabinet, thats because we have more ladies' shoes than men's shoes. so my husband's shoes are stored in the higher cabinets (where he can reach and i can't), and i take up all the lower ones. we also have space below the show cabinet for a rug to place his daily work shoes. largely the shoe cabinet was built for me!!

very nice reno, love the way you mix and match color and texture. any chance of seeing it on magazine?

very impressive shoes collection! :good:

thanks =) thats not all the shoes being featured oops.

i dn think our house is super magazine worthy but if someone approaches us, why not? :P

can get some copies and put in my magazine rack haha!

Hi,

May I know where did you get the ladder? Was it from Ikea too?

hello, it is from taobao.

more study room / BR3 pictures

day view - love the side cupboard tht we are using for books and files and the pastel shade study desk.

you might be able to tell we love the 'crate' or 'plank' effect for furniture

sSAM_0427.jpg

lightened to see the true colors

sSAM_0391.jpg

night view

sSAM_0389.jpg

sSAM_0388.jpg

with my lumio book lamp

sSAM_0368.jpg

love the wooden cabinet! :good: can i know where u get this from? thanks.

Very very nice... Your place looks very nice... I like your study desk. May i ask where you got them and how much is the damage?

back to update with the last series... kitchen, as well as the two toilets :)

MBR toilet - i've begun to really like the dark tiles here. they are abit black with shades of green and rust/copper, depending on how much light strikes them. feels right.

CSAM_0332.jpg

DSAM_0333.jpg

ASAM_0338.jpg

FSAM_0400.jpg

ESAM_0402.jpg

Edited by mintyvintage

Common toilet - the colors and tones here are much different from the mood exuded by the MBR toilet. this is more neutral with just white and shades of brown. personally i think the mbr toilet is nicer in real life, but the common toilet is more photogenic. haha.

Which do you prefer? :)

starting to feel like our house is not that industrial afterall. hahah. feels abit more rustic with the choice of material and furnishings.

xSAM_0407.jpg

xxxSAM_0406.jpg

we overlaid only one side of the wall, and the rest are hdb tiles.

spruced it up with some frames.

xxxSAM_0404.jpg

• Like 1

last but not least, our kitchen. i spend quite a bit of time here and im glad we invested abit more on the kitchen.

on a separate note, i've been noticing dead fruit flies on the inside of my fridge for a couple of days now. anyone has experienced this and know how to get rid of them permanently? :( i dont see any alive ones so i dont think they flew in and got freezed to death. everytime we remove the flies, the next day there will be others. it's a new fridge so i dont know what is the reason.

SAM_0351.jpg

SAM_0355.jpg

SAM_0439.jpg

subway tiles with our black hood. love this! absorbs the smell of cooking.

SAM_0434.jpg

bottles for sauces and oil, and jars for salt, pepper and sugar.

SAM_0435.jpg

garlic and pasta storage jars

SAM_0436.jpg

Edited by mintyvintage

• Like 1

the kitchen aisle from the service yard's point of view

SAM_0441.jpg

SAM_0442.jpg

our breakfast counter + counter ledge

SAM_0437.jpg

view from outside when its enclosed

SAM_0443.jpg

i think that's all to our house :) hope you have enjoyed reading.

i will next post some "what would we have done if not this theme" pictures hehe (kinda miss the reno and design period already! maybe ideas for next house. LOL)

• Like 2

Very very nice... Your place looks very nice... I like your study desk. May i ask where you got them and how much is the damage?

hi Binzz! thanks for supporting! the study desk is also from mountain teak. if i recall correctly, it cost $800/850. pretty reasonable to us for the design.

last but not least, our kitchen. i spend quite a bit of time here and im glad we invested abit more on the kitchen.

on a separate note, i've been noticing dead fruit flies on the inside of my fridge for a couple of days now. anyone has experienced this and know how to get rid of them permanently? :( i dont see any alive ones so i dont think they flew in and got freezed to death. everytime we remove the flies, the next day there will be others. it's a new fridge so i dont know what is the reason.

SAM_0351.jpg

SAM_0355.jpg

SAM_0439.jpg

SAM_0434.jpg

SAM_0435.jpg

SAM_0436.jpg

May I know where did you get the containers for the condiments and jars for the pasta/garlic?

TIA!

Hi can I find out if there is a gap for the spoon and the cover for the sugar holder? Im thinking of getting the same one but it looks like there is a gap and ants will slip in.

Thanks for sharing!

SAM_0351.jpg

SAM_0355.jpg

SAM_0439.jpg

SAM_0434.jpg

SAM_0435.jpg

SAM_0436.jpg