Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mintyvintage

Raw Means Refined - Scandinavian Industrial

BR2 (Currently ironing room... intend to buy a single bed for guest)

SAM_0503.jpg

Hi, where did you get your white roll up blinds? I noticed you have a smaller version in your MBR, too. Are they pretty opaque? Easy to clean? I have the ugly black HDB windows and they don't go with my decor so I thought maybe I can try to cover them up :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, where did you get your white roll up blinds? I noticed you have a smaller version in your MBR, too. Are they pretty opaque? Easy to clean? I have the ugly black HDB windows and they don't go with my decor so I thought maybe I can try to cover them up :)

they are from our ID's contact but most of the curtains/blinds vendors would have this roll up blinds. they are opaque but during the day, light can still come through. for your reference below

SAM_0467.jpg

may i know what kind of wood are you using for the toilet minor frame and the vanity? it looks really nice but my concern is for long term usage, will it corrodes when intact with water since is wood?

hi, it is actually laminated so it wont corrode. we also wipe the vanity cabinet and avoid contact with too much water.

Hi how much per sq ft for the blinds?

Updates as of 15/8

we have moved in for almost one month now. trying to settle in, with some new deliveries of appliances and add-ons to the house.

here are some pictures i took with my iphone. will upload the others taken with my camera another time.

the door handle (for all the room doors) that i bought from taobao. it's grey-black and matte.

IMG_8354.jpg

day and night curtains in the MBR

IMG_8386.jpg

MBR with bed on platform

IMG_8505.jpg

Living room blinds (night)

IMG_8416.jpg

Invisible grills with the blinds

IMG_8407.jpg

• Like 1

they are from our ID's contact but most of the curtains/blinds vendors would have this roll up blinds. they are opaque but during the day, light can still come through. for your reference below

SAM_0467.jpg

Thanks!! :)

Hello Mintyvintage!

Was looking for reviews for fuse concept and chanced upon your blog, really love what you've done with your new place! Could you PM me the contact of your ID as well as if you don't mind sharing, how much you paid to the ID for the work?

Thanks so much :)

Out of space on page 1, so continuing updates here.

Living room - tried to take some day and night views.. which view do you prefer?

i like the day view when the light can stream in and my husband prefers the night view. hahaha.

Day view

SAM_0457.jpg

SAM_0460.jpg

Night view

SAM_0419.jpg

SAM_0422.jpg

SAM_0420.jpg

Hi i dont see any cables, where u guys manage to hide it? Is it from the rear wall and no other devices connected to the tv?

Hi i dont see any cables, where u guys manage to hide it? Is it from the rear wall and no other devices connected to the tv?

hi the wires are hidden thru a hole that connects to devices inside the tv console.

hi the wires are hidden thru a hole that connects to devices inside the tv console.

Hmm how is it connected? I dont see any features wall :) is there a path way hidden etc?

there is a hole behind the tv where u insert the wires, and the wires come through the back of the tv console where there are electrical plugs. does it make sense? im bad at explaining these sort of stuff. :D

there is a hole behind the tv where u insert the wires, and the wires come through the back of the tv console where there are electrical plugs. does it make sense? im bad at explaining these sort of stuff. :D

Haha is ok thks!

I have been revisiting your tblog. :)

Your new home looks really beautiful. Also, it seems to me it is as spacious as what was depicted in the 3D drawings. How nice. My favourite is the harmonious blend of your woody cabinet laminates. :wub:

• Like 1

thanks MrsJohnB. you are so kind. i think it feels spacious as we havent had the chance (and money) to buy more furniture to fill the space hehehe! need a while for our pockets to heal. hopefully as we go along, we will have some new additions to spruce it up. :)

• Like 1