Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mintyvintage

Raw Means Refined - Scandinavian Industrial

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi! i've been reading your thread and i love what you did with your house! it's goregous!

Do you mind me asking where you got your kitchen wall tiles? It's really nice!

hi Serene, thank you for reading :)

the kitchen wall tiles are from Hafary.

Hi there,

Possible to share where you get the painting in your MBR wall from? :)

Thank you! What a beautiful home you have. The dining lamp, coffee table, shoe cabinet (and its contents :wub: ), the dressing table . . . love, love, love.

The colour palette looks great.

Similar to the chair legs in your profile pic!

back to update with the last series... kitchen, as well as the two toilets :)

MBR toilet - i've begun to really like the dark tiles here. they are abit black with shades of green and rust/copper, depending on how much light strikes them. feels right.

CSAM_0332.jpg

DSAM_0333.jpg

ASAM_0338.jpg

FSAM_0400.jpg

ESAM_0402.jpg

Your house is super nice!!! i like it..especially your kitchen with the hacking and the transparent feel...:)

your toilets also nice..industrial feel..may i know where did you buy your mirror with the wooden layout?

last but not least, our kitchen. i spend quite a bit of time here and im glad we invested abit more on the kitchen.

on a separate note, i've been noticing dead fruit flies on the inside of my fridge for a couple of days now. anyone has experienced this and know how to get rid of them permanently? :( i dont see any alive ones so i dont think they flew in and got freezed to death. everytime we remove the flies, the next day there will be others. it's a new fridge so i dont know what is the reason.

SAM_0351.jpg

SAM_0355.jpg

SAM_0439.jpg

subway tiles with our black hood. love this! absorbs the smell of cooking.

SAM_0434.jpg

bottles for sauces and oil, and jars for salt, pepper and sugar.

SAM_0435.jpg

garlic and pasta storage jars

SAM_0436.jpg

Hi Minty,

Whats the brand of your kettle? looks cute.

Thank you. :)

The kettle looks like the Zebra one that I'm eyeing, just not sure if it comes in this colour.

Anyway, what a lovely looking home (all the accessories, shoes etc included :P )! Am going for similar theme, rustic-woody-industrial feel! Hope it turns out well!

Btw, wondering if you managed to solve/investigate the fruit fly issue? I'm getting the same model fridge from Hitachi! The thing abt Jap brands is that it's super thick and if that is not bad enough, they recommend a 10cm gap behind fridge for ventilation! Haiz but I really like this spacious model. Can already imagine storing all my what-nots in it!

Love the 'wood-looking' wall tiles!

the common toilet overlay. we chose this over the beige tile that ID proposed in the 3D.. loving it. it looks and feels like wood planks. abit whitish here because they applied something over

IMG_7599-1.jpg

close up of the wall tile (the tile below)

IMG_6832.jpg

• Like 1

Hi there,

Possible to share where you get the painting in your MBR wall from? :)

hello! the painting is from taobao. it is quite difficult to align the 3 pieces tho.

Your house is super nice!!! i like it..especially your kitchen with the hacking and the transparent feel... :)

your toilets also nice..industrial feel..may i know where did you buy your mirror with the wooden layout?

thanks for your kind words! the mirror in the master toilet was custom built by my ID, the other smaller one was from IKEA

Hi Minty,

Whats the brand of your kettle? looks cute.

Thank you. :)

hi! i am nt sure if there is a brand but i bought this at Takashimaya level 2 (the pots and pans area)

its quite handy and will whistle when the water is boiled.

The kettle looks like the Zebra one that I'm eyeing, just not sure if it comes in this colour.

Anyway, what a lovely looking home (all the accessories, shoes etc included :P )! Am going for similar theme, rustic-woody-industrial feel! Hope it turns out well!

Btw, wondering if you managed to solve/investigate the fruit fly issue? I'm getting the same model fridge from Hitachi! The thing abt Jap brands is that it's super thick and if that is not bad enough, they recommend a 10cm gap behind fridge for ventilation! Haiz but I really like this spacious model. Can already imagine storing all my what-nots in it!

i think its not zebra brand. haha probably doesnt have any brand. i got it from taka level 2 and they have it in a few colors that are muted and looks matte.

for the fruit flies, they have somewhat disappeared.. at first it was kind of exasperating having to clean them out everyday but we found out from our neighbours that they have had the same issues. i had the hitachi service man come over and there was no issues with the fridge.. he said it was likely to be due to the fact that it was a new neighbourhood and naturally the env was dirty with all the rubbish and construction. he added that once more people moved in the problem would likely go away. and it appears to be so! so its probably not the fridge hehe.

quite lucky that nowadays there are so many different tiles to choose from. in the beginning i tot all wall tiles came in small squares and are white, cream etc. haha!

Love the 'wood-looking' wall tiles!

the common toilet overlay. we chose this over the beige tile that ID proposed in the 3D.. loving it. it looks and feels like wood planks. abit whitish here because they applied something over

IMG_7599-1.jpg

close up of the wall tile (the tile below)

IMG_6832.jpg

These blocks are going to be our bedside table/ledges

IMG_7975.jpg

painted the MBR in Nippon smoke pearl color

the hacked wall between MBR and BR2 with some sun ard 1130am

the hacked half wall at the kitchen

the tv console is up! super love the texture!

Is the TV wall painted or cement? Nice.

@kelhy the wall in the living room with the tv is cement screeded :)

can share the cost? :)

you also build partial to box up so TV can be mount on it plus hiding all wires?