Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mintyvintage

Raw Means Refined - Scandinavian Industrial

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

These blocks are going to be our bedside table/ledges

IMG_7975.jpg

painted the MBR in Nippon smoke pearl color

IMG_7667.jpg

the hacked wall between MBR and BR2 with some sun ard 1130am

IMG_7200-2.jpg

the hacked half wall at the kitchen

IMG_7198-1.jpg

the tv console is up! super love the texture!

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7964-1.jpg

Hi,

the tv console is lovely! where did you purchase the tv console? how much was it? can pm me the details? hazeltanww@gmail.com

cheers,

aSteRuS

hi! i am nt sure if there is a brand but i bought this at Takashimaya level 2 (the pots and pans area)

its quite handy and will whistle when the water is boiled.

i think its not zebra brand. haha probably doesnt have any brand. i got it from taka level 2 and they have it in a few colors that are muted and looks matte.

for the fruit flies, they have somewhat disappeared.. at first it was kind of exasperating having to clean them out everyday but we found out from our neighbours that they have had the same issues. i had the hitachi service man come over and there was no issues with the fridge.. he said it was likely to be due to the fact that it was a new neighbourhood and naturally the env was dirty with all the rubbish and construction. he added that once more people moved in the problem would likely go away. and it appears to be so! so its probably not the fridge hehe.

Oh really? I have been eyeing the zebra whistling kettle one for the time and it really looks similar!

Glad to hear that the fruit flies probably not the fridge's issue. Loving this model's 450L capacity! But as it is quite deep, hubby has been persuading me to get a newer but smaller model at 395L so that it doesn't 'poke' out from the cabinet as much... :~

Oh really? I have been eyeing the zebra whistling kettle one for the time and it really looks similar!

Glad to hear that the fruit flies probably not the fridge's issue. Loving this model's 450L capacity! But as it is quite deep, hubby has been persuading me to get a newer but smaller model at 395L so that it doesn't 'poke' out from the cabinet as much... :~

my fridge is actually the smaller of the 2 availabe as i dont have much space in the kitchen too. its just nice for 2 pax.. haha. the glass surface was what attracted us to it, but can attract fingerprints that we need to wipe off.

Hi Mintyvintage,

Fab reno! Can you share where you got the sink for the MBR bathroom? And what's the damage if you don't mind, tks!

hi ck1005, the sink was from SaniQuo. price should be $460

Hi,

the tv console is lovely! where did you purchase the tv console? how much was it? can pm me the details? hazeltanww@gmail.com

cheers,

aSteRuS

hi Asterus, the tv console was custom-built by my ID. price will be dependent on your actual measurement.. we found the price to be reasonable and very similar to what you can buy in furniture stores.

my fridge is actually the smaller of the 2 availabe as i dont have much space in the kitchen too. its just nice for 2 pax.. haha. the glass surface was what attracted us to it, but can attract fingerprints that we need to wipe off.

Oh yes the bigger one is the 550L..very nice...on sale now at rakuten.. :notti: too bad I think it will overwhelm most bto kitchen these days :(

Hello

I'm looking to do up my bathrooms. Could you pm me your ID's contact? Thank you.

hi ck1005, the sink was from SaniQuo. price should be $460

hi Asterus, the tv console was custom-built by my ID. price will be dependent on your actual measurement.. we found the price to be reasonable and very similar to what you can buy in furniture stores.

Hi,

can email me the contact of your carpenter/contractor who help to make this tv console? I would like to get a similar one for my home to0:)

cheers!

aSteRuS

hello! the tv console is 2.1 m long.

the black strips are actually laminate =) but it did a good job to give this metal effect.

Hi,

you can reach him at Fuse Concept. His name is Rix.

hi hi,

can pm me the cost and measurements of your tv console?

cheers,

aSteRuS

hazeltanww@gmail.com

view from the sofa area

SAM_0423.jpg

dining area with bomb shelter door

SAM_0411.jpg

bomb shelter door from MBR view

SAM_0409.jpg

Can i have the link of the track lights? Do you ship using forwarder or agent?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Hi there! I was going to leave you a PM but it seems like you can't receive new mages :(

I gotta say, your home looks really beautiful and well done! I am looking to have a similar mixed scandi/industrial home as well, and am quite keen to approach Fuse Concepts after reading your detailed review. Understand that you are not too keen to share your home reno cost as materials/size of home might differ, but would it be possible to give an indicative price range for the work done for your place? Just so i won't get a heart attack after approaching Fuse. Mine's a 4 room BTO.

And lastly, the id you liaised with at Fuse Concept is called Rex?
Thank you! :)