Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stylocool

My Industrial Show Flat @ Punggol Emerald

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,

Nice design! By any chance, is your ID Space Sense Studio? Got reminded of his works. Haha totally love them.

Bro, you are spot on...simply love his works especially his patience with us. We spent 4 months to finalise our design with more than 30 iterations on the 3D drawings. Kelvin told us we broke his record. Are you one of his customer?

• Like 1

Bro, you are spot on...simply love his works especially his patience with us. We spent 4 months to finalise our design with more than 30 iterations on the 3D drawings. Kelvin told us we broke his record. Are you one of his customer?

nope we are not unfortunately... i was sooooo impressed with him during the discussion but felt that the chemistry was missing. u r definitely in good hands when it comes to ideas and designs.

Can I have the link where you bought your zig zag light. Am looking for something like that too

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.6846101.1130973605.d4915205.00BKsI&id=36793408828&_u=410o7m6i4f87

Make sure your freight forwarder checks the light. I used peeka and they rejected the light twice because it was damaged. Peeka even threatened the vendor that they will blacklist them if they dont deliver it in working condition.

Seen quite a few industrial homes, started with industrial look in mind but mostly ended up off-theme, other than having the brick wall and a metal clock, there was almost nothing industrial about those homes. But THIS home looks really promising, it brings the industrial look to a new level, love the bold ideas. Looking forward to see more progress here. Great stuffs!

• Like 1