Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stylocool

My Industrial Show Flat @ Punggol Emerald

Marquee Lights

It's finally here. Our custom vintage marquee lights.

20140726_131524_zpsnoowpxvr.jpg

Peace sign for the living room.

20140726_131534_zpsegnjlpzx.jpg

Moustache for the kids room. Need to change it from rustic black to solid black as it doesn't match the theme for the kids room. Got to wait for 2 months for the next batch of shipment.

20140726_133029_zpscj1vlgkh.jpg

This is how it looks after installation. Love it TTM!

IMG-20140730-WA0023_zpszi9hjtft.jpg

One bulb was not working so need get it changed.

IMG-20140730-WA0026_zpsohbwshdh.jpg

Hi stylocool! Can I ask where did you get the marquee lights from? TIA! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice. I also liked how you installed them in the earlier pic, when they were simply sitting on the floor, leaning sort of nonchalantly against the wall. I thought that was in keeping with your theme. It reminded me of design fairs, or even houses converted from hangars, garages, warehouses and factories.

If not for my baby boy, I would have done that. As these things are quite sharp at the edges, it's not baby friendly.

Bought these plant pots from ikea to use it as the stand for my Mason jar beverage dispensers. Can also double up as ice bucket.

20140731_131512_zpsc86wtt9u.jpg

Edited by stylocool

Toilet Accessories

For the common toilet, we got the mirror and mirror lighting from Ikea to add a touch of retro to the design. Need to tidy up the wires a bit.

20140731_085320_zpsuiytpxdg.jpg

Finally my custom toilet accessories get installed today.

IMG-20140730-WA0016_zpsr40epkmg.jpg

My toilet roll holder made from steel pipes. Got a TB vendor to make it based on my design. Never run of toilet paper again!

IMG-20140730-WA0022_zpsfilbd1iw.jpg

Railing for hanging towels.

20140731_085357_zpsz0iwlahf.jpg

Really have a fetish over these red knobs! So ordered 3 of these but not too sure where to put them. Any suggestions? One idea i can think of is to use it to hang bathrobes.

IMG-20140730-WA0018_zpsox4htasc.jpg

the customised toilet roll holder is awesome looking! very special and one of its kind!

as for the red knobs, i would suggest using it for hand towels. or maybe even use 2 of them as 'stands' for some paintings?

Hi StyloCool,

Your place looks fabulous. I applaud the daring and bold designs and kudos to your designer.

I guess seeing the end results would be extremely satisfying. Im embarking on my renovation now and some parts your place's design has been inspiring. My budget is smaller, so i'm making the best out of my boundaries.

For example, the living room i initially wanted to have beams going across the ceiling, but fengshui suggested that beams are not ideal. The decisions to go with design and/or fengshui :(

More pics from you!

Edited by alphaev7