Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stylocool

My Industrial Show Flat @ Punggol Emerald

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi fellow renotalkers, it seems like a lot of people are interested in the red knobs I have and may have probs in getting it from the link i've provided for whatever reasons. If the qty (30 pcs at least) is a lot, I don't mind helping you guys to get it. Maybe can nego for a better price. So please put your nick and number of pcs u want.

Nick Qty

Hi can i know the price? Interested in ordering

Edited by Coaser85

Hi, I am keen to get 5 pieces. Anybody wanna join in the bandwagon?

@stylocool I also wanna get the galvanized pipes, fittings and floor flanges; would be good if you can order for me (2 sets).

Edited by Gerald Sim

Letting go my custom shelving because cannot match the theme. Anyone interested pls pm me. Selling cheap.

20141013_162546_zpsnxcb8ekf.jpg

Hi, im interested in your shelving. Is it still available?

I'm talking to the vendor that helped me to customize my toilet accessories to get the latest pricing. Will update here once i have it. Gerald, you want the 2 x towel railings, 2 x toilet roll holder and 5 knobs?

Edited by stylocool

I'm talking to the vendor that helped me to customize my toilet accessories to get the latest pricing. Will update here once i have it. Gerald, you want the 2 x towel railings, 2 x toilet roll holder and 5 knobs?

Thanks StyloCool. Just 2 x towel railings & 2 x toilet roll holders will do. Let me know how much in total.

Found another vendor that is willing to do the customized toilet accessories. Anyone still interested please pm me.

Edited by stylocool

Hello stylocool,

I am interested to join in the customized toilet accessories spree, is it too late? if not, i would like to tumpang 2 toilet roll holder and 4 knobs. Please let me know if its still not too late to join, Tks.

Hello stylocool,
I am interested to join in the customized toilet accessories spree, is it too late? if not, i would like to tumpang 2 toilet roll holder and 4 knobs. Please let me know if its still not too late to join, Tks.

The spree is called off due as no one is interested. PM me if you are still interested and i can forward u the price list.