Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stylocool

My Industrial Show Flat @ Punggol Emerald

Any 3D wallpaper to make the visual look more realistic? Emmm... :blink:

You can try the Wall Story. I have seen some of their works - looks realistic, but from certain angles you can tell it is a wallpaper.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You can try the Wall Story. I have seen some of their works - looks realistic, but from certain angles you can tell it is a wallpaper.

Will take a look thanks ya :good:

Real beams powdered coated. It's joined and wielded on the spot to the wall.

Hi stylocool,

Is the I beam at your TV wall real beams or customized one?

Hi there,

Your industrial themed house is very inspiring!

I am in the midst of doing up my house; would like to check with you on e brand of black switch you use. Im getting my electrician to install black switch/socket/box etc and he claims there is only 1 brand avail locally called Fu Yin (made in China). Thus would like to seek your review on your black switches.

Thanks in adv!

Hi there,

Your industrial themed house is very inspiring!

I am in the midst of doing up my house; would like to check with you on e brand of black switch you use. Im getting my electrician to install black switch/socket/box etc and he claims there is only 1 brand avail locally called Fu Yin (made in China). Thus would like to seek your review on your black switches.

Thanks in adv!

Thanks for the compliment. I'm not sure if mine is Fu Yin brand. But it's not that durable. One of it fall off so waiting for ID to come fix. IMO for my nice it matches very well but after some usage, you will see scratches. It's very obvious on black. So if design is what you care then go for it.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm not sure if mine is Fu Yin brand. But it's not that durable. One of it fall off so waiting for ID to come fix. IMO for my nice it matches very well but after some usage, you will see scratches. It's very obvious on black. So if design is what you care then go for it.

Ah, okay. We wanted to have the black switches/sockets to be a smooth continuation of the black conduits and trunking which are meant to be the accents for the "industrial look". We had focused much on the aesthetics part of it; thank you for pointing out the durability.

Now I've to discuss further with my husband. Thanks for your advice! :)

If you don mind grey as a middle colour..can go for Legrand brand switch; durable n beautiful but of coz more exp

We did consider Legrand grey switches but the colour tone seems to still contrast quite abit with the black trunkings.

The electrician quoted us an additional 780 to replace 39 switches/sockets. Sounds quite an exorbitant price thus we are still undecided. :/