Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stylocool

My Industrial Show Flat @ Punggol Emerald

We did consider Legrand grey switches but the colour tone seems to still contrast quite abit with the black trunkings.

The electrician quoted us an additional 780 to replace 39 switches/sockets. Sounds quite an exorbitant price thus we are still undecided. :/

Hmm....have asked ard and replacing switches/sockets seems to be ard 20-25, along the line of wat ur electricain mentioned.

Many tend to overlook electical portion cost...me too when I reno last dec....but in the end ok with the price, cant really run away unless u can ownself DIY

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Even with 3 of these full height shoe cabinet, we are running out of space for our shoes. Some need to be in the store room.

625F402F-9D90-42A6-8073-25E2C658559D_zps

Edited by stylocool

Sin Ga Po Lang is like that lah....everything also must complain....its yr home, u can do wat u wan cos u r the one staying in it.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

your house gave me the "wow" feeling. when i have not read your post on roughly how much your reno would cost, I already guessed it's above 50K for sure, but not to the extent of 70-90K that kind. :sport-smiley-018:

anyway its done. Good Designs

Sin Ga Po Lang is like that lah....everything also must complain....its yr home, u can do wat u wan cos u r the one staying in it.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Totally agree. What's wrong with singaporeans nowadays.