Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Yeow

Anyone Can Comment On Invictus Interior Design

Hi, I am getting my first home.

I am going to meet several ID and get quotation from them.

I have met Marvin from Invictus Interior Design yesterday.

May I know if anyone has past experience working with this guy and his company?

Are they responsible? How is their workmanship?

My first home, very anxious.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi , have heard of invictus interior , my husband friend was talking about that company to us. So far good reviews from him. Heard its a new company but the Designers are all from previous company which combined to start up their own.

Hi , have heard of invictus interior , my husband friend was talking about that company to us. So far good reviews from him. Heard its a new company but the Designers are all from previous company which combined to start up their own.

Thanks Kitkaylee. I still need to meet more ID.

Guest Jon Jones

Hi Ben, so did u eventually engage their service? If yes, can share your your experience. Just received a quotation from them and seems pretty reasonable..

That just goes to show --- how much effort they put into their website and how much effort they will put into our ID needs :P

Btw, they are not registered under HDB licensed contractor, so I'm also not sure if I should engage and talk to them......

We much preferred HDB licensed ones...

Any thoughts?

I met Terence before at his showroom. His company provides value added services to their clients including weekly report, and printing out the colour of the paint to be used and where etc.. Until u met some 1 from his company or Terence himself then you would actually understand the extend they go for their clients.

Terence is a direct, no-bull shyt person who tells u what cannot be done according to HDB rules. He admitted he isn't a "YES" man which I totally agrees. His portfolio is pretty impressive and some of the things he would actually allow u to work with his electricians or window supplier directly to cut cost for the client.

Definitely worth a meet-up with Terence or his company staff if you prefer a real dedicated ID.

Guest Vicki Goh

tkc01 ..have you engaged terence for your renovation?? I have met Ken Huang from this company too and really impressive about his knowledge as well and arranging to view one of his project workmanship. So many IDs i have met and i can say he is really very professional and price wise he really work out his best to meet my budget.

tkc01 ..have you engaged terence for your renovation?? I have met Ken Huang from this company too and really impressive about his knowledge as well and arranging to view one of his project workmanship. So many IDs i have met and i can say he is really very professional and price wise he really work out his best to meet my budget.

Hi Vicki, I have yet to engage him as I will be meeting him again this sat. After meeting so many IDs, he is definitely 1 of those I will shortlist before making a final decision.

Guest Vicki Goh

Ya i have met ken yesterday and already confirm to you use him as he really try his best to meet my budget and so far is the lowest now after i nego with him.

I will get the design package on saturday as he suggested so wont signed the contract so fast.

I have a quote from Invictus too, looks reasonable and one of the lowest too. Does anyone knows about their workmanship? Any goods or cautions to share? Thank you in advance.