Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys, your help will be greatly appreciated.

I'm in my early 20s & this is the first time i am doing up the place nicely after living here for 10yrs as it is my mum's wish to have a nice and cosy home.

As my mum has sacrificed alot for me & my sibling for the past 20plus years, I just want to do something for her to let her enjoy her days since she worked hard for the family. Due to circumstances, we only have 1.5 source of income and savings for family of 3adults, really hope to be able to stretch our dollar and spending.

Currently is simple n well maintained but floors cracked & hollow, 3BR doors warp (as we din changed when moved in 10years ago) + kitchen cabinets warping.

Toilet will be done by HDB HIP

Below is a quote from an ID im very keen on after getting 6-8 quotes from friend's recommendation n renotalk enquiry.

Is this quote reasonable?

Anywhere can i cut down on?

Budget: $25k incl miscellaneous like Laying of protection sheet, general cleaning, power-points.

Lights and fixtures + additional $5k

Overall

Hacking of all Cornice, Lbox, Kitchen cabinets, 3br floors & cabinets

Supply & overlay homogenus floor tiles w skirting to 3br

Painting Nippon Emulsion (1 +2, white & 2 other colours in every room)
Supply & install 3 veneer doors to bedrooms
Install 18nos of light fittings to whole house
Sub Total: $8,531

Living

3ft full height shoe cabinet:

6.5ft suspended TV console w drawers/glass doors in laminate finish

6.5ft full height TV feature wall w laminate finish

3.5ft full height display cabinet in laminate finish

Install Lbox c/w light pelmet

Install 11nos of lighting point for Lbox

Sub Total: $5,513

Kitchen

24ft top & bottom kitchen cabinet w ABS trimming in laminate finish

*all kitchen cabinet c/w excel soft closing hinges for doors
Supply and install 14ft top solid surface
2ft full height display cabinet in laminate finish
Labour to install kitchen sink & tap
Sub Total: $4,680

BR1

6ft full height sliding wardrobe in laminate finish
3.5ft full height tv feature wall in laminate finish
BR2
BR3

Sub Total: $5,260

Total: $23,984

Edited by MrWhiteKnight

• Like 4

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi mr white knight,

I just got my three room resale flat renovated and it was quite tedious to find a good quotation when I only have a budget to spend for this resale flat. You have to beware of the tiles quotation. If you want a good tiles, you probably need to spend $3-$3.50, unless you are going for those government tiles. Besides that, they will not actually bring you to the tiles shop to look at the different varieties that they have. My contractor was referred by my friend and he gave me a reasonable quotation, the best thing of all, i dont have to worry that the company will actually raise the quotation price in the mid of the whole renovation (this is only apply when you are not choosy with stuff and tell them in advance the things that you will need them to do for you). Besides the tiles, you can actually inspect the wood quality of your custom make furniture before you sign the contract with them. They have a in house carpentry workhouse for you to look at.

You can contact him 83334130(gavin) or email him the list of stuff to sales@techone.com.sg and remember to say that it is referred by devin in order to get a special rate of quotation.

Good luck with your renovation.

Hi mr white knight,

I just got my three room resale flat renovated and it was quite tedious to find a good quotation when I only have a budget to spend for this resale flat. You have to beware of the tiles quotation. If you want a good tiles, you probably need to spend $3-$3.50, unless you are going for those government tiles. Besides that, they will not actually bring you to the tiles shop to look at the different varieties that they have. My contractor was referred by my friend and he gave me a reasonable quotation, the best thing of all, i dont have to worry that the company will actually raise the quotation price in the mid of the whole renovation (this is only apply when you are not choosy with stuff and tell them in advance the things that you will need them to do for you). Besides the tiles, you can actually inspect the wood quality of your custom make furniture before you sign the contract with them. They have a in house carpentry workhouse for you to look at.

You can contact him 83334130(gavin) or email him the list of stuff to sales@techone.com.sg and remember to say that it is referred by devin in order to get a special rate of quotation.

Good luck with your renovation.

Thanks!

U have how many lighting pts ? how come 5 k ? u redoing ur house wiring ? abit high end for that.

Also, u might want to request for internal color pvc for all ur carpentry. I suppose that they will be giving u white internals for carpentry.

May want to ask them to give foc stuffs ?

U have how many lighting pts ? how come 5 k ? u redoing ur house wiring ? abit high end for that.

Also, u might want to request for internal color pvc for all ur carpentry. I suppose that they will be giving u white internals for carpentry.

May want to ask them to give foc stuffs ?

5k is a budget i set aside for myself to purchase lightings and other fixtures like ceiling fans, power track.

have just managed to get some FOC stuff from him..

thanks! will ask him about the internal color pvc.

Have chosen this ID. So far no regrets seeing his design, although need to push abit on my own inputs.

Kitchen cabinets come with internal color pvc.

:good:

Hi all, i've done my renovation for 4 room resale flat ..105sqm.. homogeneous tiles for every room living/kichen/3betrooms/bathrooms...hacking 2 walls..carpentry work..L-box...for 39K

if you like to get quotation can contact Nicholas at 97685451 just tell him May referred